• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are your thoughts on the new products in my sample package?

In summary, the Beaded serving spoon, the bamboo bowl and the drink charms are all on b/o to ship later.
yikes! The 5th~ Doubt that will ship soon! Sorry, hun! But the facts of life are showing that they are sitting there longer than 10 days! But hey, if they finally got their shipment, then there is a chance it will go quicker!

MissChef said:
yikes! The 5th~ Doubt that will ship soon! Sorry, hun! But the facts of life are showing that they are sitting there longer than 10 days! But hey, if they finally got their shipment, then there is a chance it will go quicker!

You are probably right. I will be able to do what I need to with what I received in my change overkit. :)

Well my August 1st show finally shipped but won't be received til August 12th at least! But my sample is still received from the 25th but my supply order from the 1st shipped yesterday. This all makes NO sense!! Oh well, we are at PC's mercy!!

I checked on my supply order that I placed on the 5th and it shipped this morning.:eek:

My sample and catalog show are picking.

pamperedpals said:
I checked on my supply order that I placed on the 5th and it shipped this morning.:eek:

My sample and catalog show are picking.

Well, I'm happy for you but hey that's not fair! LOL!:p What's up with all of our waiting time!:confused::grumpy:;)

MissChef said:
Well, I'm happy for you but hey that's not fair! LOL!:p What's up with all of our waiting time!:confused::grumpy:;)

Believe me I was SHOCKED :eek: to see that is had already shipped! Now to wait until Wednesday to get it.

I glad that my new FedEx person comes to the front door and deliver's the package's there. One time the previous delivery person didn't and just threw the package over the gate and the goat's started eating the box.:(

Okay, my Samples order finally showed up just now as Shipping. It is scheduled to arrive on Monday.
Whew!!! How tramatic!

My Samples are showing shipped too................Oh thank you Lord!! Thank you Pampered Chef!!!
Whew...!!

Vicky said:
My Samples are showing shipped too................Oh thank you Lord!! Thank you Pampered Chef!!!
Whew...!!

Yes, God is good!!

God is GREAT!! My sample got shipped too but won't be here til Wednesday! :-( oh well at least I'll get it. The only bad part- I submitted a show on the 1st and it will get here on the 12th! Thats a long time and guests are already asking where the stuff is. Thankfully when I tell them they understand.

i think i am going to place my order right now. i would like it to be here by the 24th though because i have a huge fundraiser and i kind of wanted to show people what the new items were so that they would book shows for september. you all made me nervous about shipping times though!

so im debating -- do i get pkg a? the only things i wouldnt want are the holiday spreaders & the pastry cutter (i wouldnt even know where to begin using it. im not a baker). if i get pkg a - can i add open stock items? i forgot the rules for that...

i would buy everything in pkg b & c whether it was at sample price, consultant price or full price. so i may just go with those. but i also want the dots trio bowl (pkg e).

and i definitely want the dots stemware and the bamboo knife block.

i wish EVERYTHING was open stock sometimes! its too hard looking at all the packages! :)

Mine are shipping and should be here by Wednesday!!! I'm so excited I can't wait!!!

Jennie4PC said:
I love all the stuff that I got Except the dripless pourer thingy sine I dont drink wine and will hae no use for it.
Use it for sparkling juice that's what I'm gonna do. The kind from IKEA. YUMM

SassyCook said:
Use it for sparkling juice that's what I'm gonna do. The kind from IKEA. YUMM

I have also heard it works great for olive oil also.

Got my samples today!!!!!!
Can't wait to get them open and start playing with them

I finally got mine today after almost 3 weeks. Of course it couldn't be perfect! ha ha My Dots Platter was broken into about a dozen pieces. I'm surprised more wasn't broken as things were just thrown in the box, nothing really packed tight to stop things from moving, and the one piece of tape to close it doesn't really hold to 25lbs worth of shifting and moving about.

Oh well, I'm happy to have it and can't wait to really plan for my Open House in 3 weeks.

<h2>1. What makes the 5" Santuko knife different from the 7" knife?</h2><p>The 5" Santuko knife is smaller and lighter than the 7" knife, making it a great option for those who prefer a smaller and lighter knife.</p><h2>2. How do you like the new Rotary Grater?</h2><p>I think the new Rotary Grater is really cool and a useful addition to anyone's kitchen tools.</p><h2>3. Are you a fan of the Dots bowl trio?</h2><p>Yes, I love the Dots bowl trio! It's perfect for serving small dishes and matches my other Dots kitchenware perfectly.</p><h2>4. What are your thoughts on the Festive Holiday Desserts Recipe Collection?</h2><p>I'm excited to try out some of the recipes in the Festive Holiday Desserts Recipe Collection. They all sound delicious!</p><h2>5. Do you recommend the Beaded Spreader and Serving Fork?</h2><p>I highly recommend the Beaded Spreader and Serving Fork. They are not only stylish but also functional for serving at events and shows.</p>

1. What makes the 5" Santuko knife different from the 7" knife?

The 5" Santuko knife is smaller and lighter than the 7" knife, making it a great option for those who prefer a smaller and lighter knife.

2. How do you like the new Rotary Grater?

I think the new Rotary Grater is really cool and a useful addition to anyone's kitchen tools.

3. Are you a fan of the Dots bowl trio?

Yes, I love the Dots bowl trio! It's perfect for serving small dishes and matches my other Dots kitchenware perfectly.

4. What are your thoughts on the Festive Holiday Desserts Recipe Collection?

I'm excited to try out some of the recipes in the Festive Holiday Desserts Recipe Collection. They all sound delicious!

5. Do you recommend the Beaded Spreader and Serving Fork?

I highly recommend the Beaded Spreader and Serving Fork. They are not only stylish but also functional for serving at events and shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Frugalli
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pamela Cetin
  • slapsappyhappy