• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chipotle Oven Chili Recipe: Halloween Delight!

In summary, to make the Chipotle Oven Chili recipe, you will need 1 pound of lean ground beef, 1 onion, 1 green bell pepper, diced tomatoes, black beans, tomato sauce, green chilies, chipotle chili seasoning mix, water, and toppings such as shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream. This recipe is specifically designed to be made in the oven and can be adjusted in spiciness. It can also be made ahead of time and served with various toppings.
catlwilles
Gold Member
Can anyone post the Chipotle Oven Chili recipe for me? It's from the Soup, Stews, and Chilis recipe card collection from a few years back. I've lost my card :cry: and wanted to make it for Halloween. Thanks!

I don't have time to type it up so I just scanned it for you, hope that it comes out okay... if not I can type up later.

Attachments

• Chiptle Oven Chili.jpg
    Chiptle Oven Chili.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 412
Thanks so much, that's perfect!

Thanks I don't have this recipe either.

oooh, this recipe is awesome!! Yummy. I haven't made it since last winter. I want to make this soon.:)

Related to Chipotle Oven Chili Recipe: Halloween Delight!

What ingredients do I need for the Chipotle Oven Chili Recipe?

To make this delicious Halloween delight, you will need the following ingredients:- 1 pound lean ground beef- 1 onion, chopped- 1 green bell pepper, chopped- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies- 1 packet (1.25 ounces) chipotle chili seasoning mix- 1 cup water- Shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream for topping

Can I make this recipe in the oven?

Yes, this recipe is specifically designed to be made in the oven. It is a great alternative to traditional stovetop chili and gives the dish a unique flavor.

How spicy is this chili?

The spiciness of the chili can be adjusted based on personal preference. The chipotle chili seasoning mix adds a subtle smoky and spicy flavor, but it can be increased or decreased depending on your taste. If you prefer a milder chili, you can omit the green chilies or use a mild chili seasoning mix.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this chili ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Simply reheat it in the oven or on the stovetop before serving. You can also freeze the chili for up to 3 months and thaw it in the refrigerator before reheating.

What can I serve with this chili?

This chili is delicious on its own, but you can also try serving it with some of these toppings:- Shredded cheddar cheese- Sour cream- Chopped green onions- Diced avocado- Tortilla chips- Cornbread

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies