• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chef Koetke Was on Chicago Tv This Morning

In summary, Chef Koetke appeared on the morning news program "Chicago Today" where he prepared a breakfast dish using Pampered Chef products. If you missed the segment, it will be available on the Chicago Today website or Pampered Chef social media channels. Chef Koetke shared useful kitchen hacks and tips for using Pampered Chef products. There will also be a limited time offer on the featured products used in the segment.
DebbieJ
He was using the PC Stainless cookware and did two recipes. Nothing else he used was PC, though. :( I caught the segment halfway through, so I'm not sure if he mentioned PC or not.

I have a crush on Chef Chris :love:

Wasn't this past weekend the "get away" with Chef Chris for the top sellers?

I think it's coming up this week... like the 22nd-24th or something?

That's so cool, at least he used the cookware!

Hi there! I'm so glad you caught the segment featuring our PC Stainless cookware. It's always great to see our products being used and showcased on TV. I'm sorry to hear that the chef didn't use any other PC products in his recipes, but I hope you were still able to see the quality and performance of our cookware. If you have any questions about our other products or how to incorporate them into your cooking, please don't hesitate to reach out. Happy cooking!

What TV show was Chef Koetke on this morning?

Chef Koetke was featured on the morning news program "Chicago Today".

What did Chef Koetke cook on the show?

He prepared a delicious breakfast dish using Pampered Chef products.

How can I watch the segment if I missed it?

The segment will be available on the Chicago Today website or you can search for it on our Pampered Chef social media channels.

Did Chef Koetke share any tips or tricks during the segment?

Yes, he shared some useful kitchen hacks and tips for using Pampered Chef products to make cooking easier.

Will there be any special promotions or discounts related to Chef Koetke's appearance on the show?

Yes, there will be a limited time offer on the featured Pampered Chef products used in the segment. Stay tuned for more details!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies