• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Am I Spoiled! My Dh Is on the Ps2 Which Is on the Tv That Has the

live. I do not know what we done without dvr! And I love being able to rewind live tv if I missed what somebody said! it is awesome! it is also great for recording cartoon for my son to watch. I am SICK of Thomas!! ha!:D
nikkijo
Am I spoiled! My DH is on the ps2 which is on the tv that has the dvr. As I had mentioned in a previous post he can't really move around a lot this week and he's stuck on the chaise lounge with his foot up. So I decided not to torture him and watch general hospital upstairs with no dvr....do they have a lot of comercials or what? I'm used to watching it in 30 min and I had to sit through the whole hour (but i was on this website of course) It's hard to believe there once was a time without dvr.

haha....I haven't taken the plunge for that yet since I live by myself and don't watch too much tv...but I will someday soon I am sure! It is always fun to go to a friends house and see it in action though.

Jennifer~ we dont' watch a lot either...but it is soo nice...for example I watch House every week. Now I don't have to watch it when it's on, I can watch it when I have time so my life doens't revolve around it. That's the main reason I love it. Were thinking of swtiching to direct tv then we will also have it upstairs as well.

haha I still use my vcr for that sort of thing! and it is funny, because I am a geek, and have a projector instead of a tv, and surround sound, etc....but yet I don't even have dvr...actually, I only have basic cable (about 10 channels) ...I grew up without cable, and it was nice when I used to have it (I lived with roommates who split the bill with me) ...but I would rather spend my hard earned money on something else...like PC products :) ...and I am not really home on the weekends...so I can't see spending that much by myself to watch it 4 days a week from like 5pm-11pm.... I don't mind the regular shows that are on cbs, abc, nbc..etc!

Actually those are the channels we watch the most! DH HAS to have espn and i like tlc for the flip this house show.

I am thinking of doing Netflix or blockbuster thing so that we can get unlimited movies...and that way I can bring them wherever I go (usually home on the weekends)... I would feel better about that!

i know that with netflix the more you rent the further down the list your name will go for the new movies. i'm not sure how blockbuster works. there was a commercial on tv last night for them where you can also return the movies instore and pick up movies instore at the same time.

nikkijo said:
i know that with netflix the more you rent the further down the list your name will go for the new movies. i'm not sure how blockbuster works. there was a commercial on tv last night for them where you can also return the movies instore and pick up movies instore at the same time.

Oh wow...good to know! I heard the same thing about BB...and that is pretty handy...

nikkijo said:

From what I understand, you have to rent a LOT of movies before this happens... as in, hundreds.

Not something the average person needs to worry too much about...

nikkijo said:
Jennifer~ we dont' watch a lot either...but it is soo nice...for example I watch House every week. Now I don't have to watch it when it's on, I can watch it when I have time so my life doens't revolve around it. That's the main reason I love it. Were thinking of swtiching to direct tv then we will also have it upstairs as well.

That is so funny, DH & I NEVER watch shows when they are on.....:confused: :confused: :confused:

I have BB and we LOVE it. We rent online (3 at a time) and then return instore, get 3 more and still get the others from our que. We are never without anything to watch!!

I have gotten to where I cannot stand to watch Young and the Restless live. I do not know what we done without dvr! And I love being able to rewind live tv if i missed what somebody said! it is awesome! it is also great for recording cartoon for my son to watch. I am SICK of Thomas!! ha!:D

Dvr
jrstephens said:
I have gotten to where I cannot stand to watch Young and the Restless live. I do not know what we done without dvr! And I love being able to rewind live tv if i missed what somebody said! it is awesome! it is also great for recording cartoon for my son to watch. I am SICK of Thomas!! ha!:D

I too had DVR in the past and then switched back for reg digital box. last night I called and am getting DVR back. I also have a DVD recorder but by the time I sit down and refigure it out, well DVR was soo much simplier.

I also have a multi media center in my computer, and can record like DVR or Tivo straight to my hard drive, but even though I"m at a computer most of day during 8 hrs, I still get on computer at home for hrs on end, but don't enjoy watching recorded shows here :( too bad as it's free :( I do have a 19 inch flat monitor too.

oh well.

liz

We lost our DVR when we kicked Dish to the curb. If you remember, from a much earlier post, I finally had the last straw and told them to cancel. I am now with reliable cable but they are out of DVR's for a month. My DH is going through withdrawls without the DVR. I know we could buy a Tivo but I guess we are going to go cold turkey until the cable DVR's come in. Back to the old school of programming my vcr/dvd.
Valky

Our DVRs were done for a bit at different times & I go crazy. We rotate the best working one to be in whatever room I'm spending the most time in. The less nice one goes to the room where I'll be occasionally. We've been talking about upgrading to a dual-recording DVR so that we would only need one for everything and they other would be "back up" but things came up last month and it is off the radar for a while now.

Related to Am I Spoiled! My Dh Is on the Ps2 Which Is on the Tv That Has the

1. What is "Am I Spoiled! My Dh Is on the Ps2 Which Is on the Tv That Has the"?

"Am I Spoiled! My Dh Is on the Ps2 Which Is on the Tv That Has the" is a popular phrase used in the Pampered Chef community to describe a situation where multiple electronic devices are being used simultaneously in the same room.

2. Why is this phrase associated with Pampered Chef?

This phrase became popular in the Pampered Chef community because many consultants work from home and have their families nearby. It is not uncommon for a consultant to be cooking in the kitchen while their spouse or children are using electronic devices in the same room.

3. Is this phrase meant to be negative or derogatory?

No, this phrase is not meant to be negative or derogatory. It is simply a humorous observation of a common occurrence in many households.

4. How does this phrase relate to Pampered Chef products?

This phrase does not specifically relate to Pampered Chef products. However, Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that can help make cooking and meal prep easier, allowing you to spend more time with your family.

5. Can someone be considered "spoiled" for having multiple electronic devices in one room?

No, having multiple electronic devices in one room does not necessarily make someone spoiled. It is simply a sign of the times and the prevalence of technology in our daily lives. As long as the devices are being used responsibly and not causing any disruptions, there is nothing wrong with having them in the same room.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rennea
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • missydivine
  • General Chat
Replies