• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Pampered Chef Catch Phrases?

In summary, new Pampered Chef catch phrases include "Cooking with confidence," "Make every meal a masterpiece," "Bringing families together one meal at a time," "From the kitchen to the table," and "Empowering home cooks." These catch phrases stand out from previous ones as they focus on bringing people together through cooking and empowering home cooks. They will be used in marketing and advertising campaigns to promote the brand and its products, and can also be used by Pampered Chef consultants to connect with customers and create a sense of community and authenticity in their business.
chefann
Gold Member
I'm sitting here, labeling the S/S catalogs I received today, and watching the spring DVD. Did anyone else notice the frequent use of 2 specific phrases?

In the Chef Chris segments, he says, "Mmm hmmm." and "You bet!" several times. I think those should be added to, "Wa-hoo!" on the list of PC catch phrases.

If he was from Minnesota, it would be "You betcha."

I'm from MN and I take offense to that KG!!!

Correct MN Lingo would be "Yah, You Betcha" :D

I honestly have a hard time watching those videos...they are just so corny and scripted I can't handle it! I am glad they have it in sections so I can watch small pieces at a time!

Last edited:
And maybe if they put the telapromter in front of her in the video it would not be so obvious that she was reading right from it.

I'm lovin' some of the product tips in the recipe demos, too. The whisk as citrus reamer is a great additional use for a tool people think can only be used for one thing.

Related to New Pampered Chef Catch Phrases?

1. What are some examples of new Pampered Chef catch phrases?

Some new Pampered Chef catch phrases include "Cooking with confidence," "Make every meal a masterpiece," "Bringing families together one meal at a time," "From the kitchen to the table," and "Empowering home cooks."

2. How are these catch phrases different from previous ones?

These catch phrases focus on the idea of bringing people together through cooking and empowering home cooks, whereas previous catch phrases may have focused more on the products themselves.

3. Will these catch phrases be used in marketing and advertising?

Yes, these catch phrases will be used in marketing and advertising campaigns to promote the brand and its products.

4. Can I use these catch phrases in my own Pampered Chef business?

Yes, you are welcome to use these catch phrases in your own Pampered Chef business to promote the brand and products.

5. How can these catch phrases help me as a Pampered Chef consultant?

These catch phrases can help you connect with your customers and potential customers by highlighting the values and mission of the Pampered Chef brand. They can also help you create a sense of community and authenticity in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noelskitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefNic
Replies
Views
pcchris