• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate Stepmothers Day: May 1st!

In summary, Celebrate Stepmothers Day is a holiday that falls on May 1st and is dedicated to honoring and appreciating the role of stepmothers in families. It was started in 2000 by Christy Borgeld, a stepchild herself, who wanted to recognize the contributions and sacrifices of stepmothers. This holiday is different from Mother's Day, which is typically celebrated on the second Sunday in May, as it specifically celebrates stepmothers. Ways to show appreciation to stepmothers on this day include writing a heartfelt card or letter, cooking their favorite meal, or planning a special outing or activity. Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen and cooking products that would make great gifts for stepmothers, such
chefsteph07
Just wanted to let you fellow stepmommies know that today May 1 is officially observed as Stepmothers Day!
Someone actually told me about it and I looked it up, it's true!:sing:

So I'm more in love with the month of may than before. Today I get stepmothers day, tomorrow I get my birthday, and the I get mother's day too. Of course DH isn't going to belive this. He thought I made up Sweetest Day,

Dayna said:
So I'm more in love with the month of may than before. Today I get stepmothers day, tomorrow I get my birthday, and the I get mother's day too. Of course DH isn't going to belive this. He thought I made up Sweetest Day,

Sweetest Day is more observed in different parts of the country, I do know that..I used to date someone who was from Co. and when Sweetest Day came around he thought I made it up as well! LOL
Happy Birthday!

I am the one that sends a card for every holiday espcially the werid ones I get to add this to my list. The funny is part is my dd(step) but my daughter the same said a few days ago there be a mommys day just for you. She got her wish.

Hi there fellow stepmommies! Thank you for sharing this information with us. I had no idea that today was Stepmothers Day. It's always nice to have a day to recognize and celebrate the important role that stepmothers play in their families. I hope you all have a wonderful day filled with love and appreciation. Happy Stepmothers Day!

Related to Celebrate Stepmothers Day: May 1st!

1. What is Celebrate Stepmothers Day?

Celebrate Stepmothers Day is a holiday that falls on May 1st and is dedicated to honoring and appreciating the role of stepmothers in families.

2. When did Celebrate Stepmothers Day start?

Celebrate Stepmothers Day was started in 2000 by Christy Borgeld, a stepchild herself, who wanted to recognize the contributions and sacrifices of stepmothers.

3. How is Celebrate Stepmothers Day different from Mother's Day?

Celebrate Stepmothers Day is a separate holiday from Mother's Day, which is typically celebrated on the second Sunday in May. Mother's Day celebrates biological mothers, while Celebrate Stepmothers Day recognizes the unique role of stepmothers.

4. How can I show appreciation to my stepmother on Celebrate Stepmothers Day?

Some ways to show appreciation to your stepmother on Celebrate Stepmothers Day include writing a heartfelt card or letter, cooking her favorite meal, or planning a special outing or activity.

5. Does Pampered Chef offer any products that would make a great gift for a stepmother on Celebrate Stepmothers Day?

Yes, we offer a variety of kitchen and cooking products that would make great gifts for stepmothers. Our personalized aprons, cookware sets, and cookbooks are just a few options that would make a thoughtful and practical gift for Celebrate Stepmothers Day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
raebates
  • janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef