• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cdn. Vs U.s. for August Special

In summary, the Canadian and U.S. August Specials may differ in terms of products offered, pricing, and shipping options. The U.S. August Special is only available for purchase by customers residing in the United States, while the Canadian August Special is tailored to the needs and preferences of Canadian customers. The prices for both specials are in their respective currencies, and the U.S. August Special can only be shipped to addresses within the United States. The specials may have some of the same items on sale, but it is recommended to check both specials to see which one best suits your needs.
stefani2
Did I miss something? Is the U.S. August Special different than the CDN.? Do the CDN. Hostess' get the opp. to purchase a new F/W product OR Forged Cutlery????

The Canadian Hostess for August is 60% of cookware or BBQ Tools.

Should add I don't know why they are different in August.

Last edited:
Yes, the US and Canadian August specials are different. In the US, consultants have the opportunity to purchase a new F/W product (the Quick Cooker) at a discounted price. In Canada, consultants have the opportunity to purchase Forged Cutlery at a discounted price. The two specials are not interchangeable and are specific to each country.

Related to Cdn. Vs U.s. for August Special

1. What is the difference between the Canadian and U.S. August Specials?

The Canadian and U.S. August Specials may differ in terms of products offered, pricing, and shipping options. The Canadian specials are tailored to the needs and preferences of our Canadian customers, while the U.S. specials are designed for our American customers.

2. Can I purchase the U.S. August Special if I live in Canada?

Unfortunately, the U.S. August Special is only available for purchase by customers residing in the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

3. Are the prices for the Canadian and U.S. August Specials in Canadian or U.S. dollars?

The prices for the Canadian August Special are in Canadian dollars, while the prices for the U.S. August Special are in U.S. dollars. Please make sure to check the currency before making your purchase.

4. Can I use a Canadian shipping address to receive the U.S. August Special?

No, the U.S. August Special can only be shipped to addresses within the United States. If you have friends or family in the U.S., you can have the special shipped to their address and then arrange for them to send it to you.

5. Will the Canadian and U.S. August Specials have the same items on sale?

The Canadian and U.S. August Specials may have some of the same items on sale, but they may also have different products available. We recommend checking both specials to see which one best suits your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • adventurechef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • vtchef