• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Organized with Free Sales Receipts | Product Code or Automatic Delivery?

In summary, to access your free sales receipts from Pampered Chef, log in to your account and go to the "My Account" section. Click on the "Orders" tab and select "Sales Receipts" to view and download them. Product codes, which are unique numbers assigned to each product, can be found on the packaging, website, or receipt. Automatic delivery can be set up by selecting the option during checkout or managing settings in the "My Account" section. Sales receipts are available for all products and will be accessible for up to one year from the date of purchase. It is recommended to save a copy of your receipts for your records.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Is there a product code or are they supposed to send them out automatically? I did a supply order for fall paperwork and I didn't get them...although it was in August - do you think that makes a difference?

You should have gotten them. Call HO.

There is no specific product code for the fall paperwork for Tupperware. They are typically included in the supply order for consultants and should be automatically sent out. It is possible that the paperwork was not available at the time of your supply order in August, but you can always reach out to your Tupperware consultant or customer service to inquire about receiving the fall paperwork.

Related to Get Organized with Free Sales Receipts | Product Code or Automatic Delivery?

1. How do I access my free sales receipts?

To access your free sales receipts, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Account" section. From there, click on the "Orders" tab and then select "Sales Receipts." You will be able to view and download your free sales receipts from this page.

2. What is a product code and where can I find it?

A product code is a unique number assigned to each Pampered Chef product. You can find the product code on the product packaging, in the product description on our website, or on your receipt. It is typically a combination of letters and numbers.

3. Can I set up automatic delivery for my orders?

Yes, you can set up automatic delivery for your orders. Simply select the "Auto-Delivery" option when placing your order and choose the frequency at which you would like the product to be delivered. You can also manage your automatic delivery settings in the "My Account" section.

4. Are sales receipts available for all products?

Yes, sales receipts are available for all products purchased through Pampered Chef. This includes products bought through an independent consultant or directly from our website.

5. How long will my sales receipts be available for viewing and downloading?

Your sales receipts will be available for viewing and downloading for up to one year from the date of purchase. After one year, they will no longer be accessible. It is recommended to save a copy of your sales receipts for your records.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lorna May
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Tara1021