• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September Host & Guest Specials

In summary, the August special is to get cookware and mix n chop for guests, while the US has a host special in September with a surprise product.
kkimpinski
60% off one of the following:
Forged Cutlery – our three most popular
knives – the 8” Chef’s Knife, 5” Utility
Knife and the 3” Petite Paring Knife
(HQ68)
OR
Choose one of two NEW Fall
Products!
BONUS
When your show has $550 or
more in guest sales, you receive
a new product FREE!

One FREE with $80 or more
purchase:
• Oven Pad (GP89).
A $14 value!
OR
• Cranberry Hot Pad/ Trivet (GP90)
A $13 value!

Oven Pad? I'm thinking this must be a new product. Do the US consultants know their September specials?

No we don't know our specials yet. The oven pad came out (at least in the US catalog) this spring. It's a pad version of the oven mitt.The special you mentioned for September is our August special.

wadesgirl said:
No we don't know our specials yet. The oven pad came out (at least in the US catalog) this spring. It's a pad version of the oven mitt.

The special you mentioned for September is our August special.

I just double checked our catalogue and I can't find the oven pad so I guess that's a new product for us Cdns. (fellow Cdns - correct me if I'm wrong)

That's funny that there are doing different specials for the Cdn consultants than the US consultants two months in a row. Generally our specials are the same as yours.

What is your July special? Ours is more free product value with $500 show or more and 60% off the party sticks for the host. Guest special is the pinch bowls.Our August is exactly what you mentioned above. We will find out what the new surprise products are at conference and they will also announce September's host special.

Our July special is the exact same as yours.

What is your August special? It would be interesting to see the difference between the catalogs and the programs.

wadesgirl said:
What is your August special? It would be interesting to see the difference between the catalogs and the programs.
Our August Specials
Choose one piece or one set of
Stainless of Executive Cookware
at 60% off.
Or
• BBQ Skewer Set, BBQ Tongs
and BBQ Basting Bottle
for $25.40 (HQ45)
• BBQ Basting Brush, BBQ Jumbo
Turner and Grill Cleaning Brush
for $23.10 (HQ44)
• BBQ Grill Basket & BBQ Mitt
for $22.40 (HQ43)
PLUS
FREE Bamboo Specialty
Cooking Set with 12 or more buying
guests. An $11 value! (HQ46)

One FREE with $80 or more
purchase:
• Mix N’ Chop (GP79)
A $10.75 value!
OR
• Cookware Protectors (GP80)
A $14.50 value!

Ooh! I like your August special. Cookware is so hot for me when it's on special. Plus the mix n chop for the guest special. That's my number 1 seller, I guess I would have to find guests who don't have it yet!

How do you know the specials yet????

Flamingo said:
How do you know the specials yet????

The Canadian conference is held in August, so they probably announced their Sept. special early. We would normally find out about specials 2 months in advance, but b/c of conference, they make us wait so it's a surprise.

As you guys stated our specials in Canada are usually the same as the US....however they couldn't give us the US August special as we won't know what our new fall products are until August 8th since our conference is later this year....so they gave us that host special in September. My guess is that the US will probably have cookware on sale in September since it is on for us in August. Can't wait until conference to find out the new products....hopefully the next month will go by quickly.

1. What are the September Host & Guest Specials?

The September Host & Guest Specials are promotions offered by Pampered Chef for the month of September. These specials are available to both hosts and guests and can include discounts, free products, or other incentives.

2. How do I become a host for the September specials?

To become a host for the September specials, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to schedule a party. Hosting a party can be done in person or virtually, and our consultants will provide you with all the information and tools you need to have a successful party.

3. What are the benefits of being a host for the September specials?

Being a host for the September specials comes with many benefits. Not only will you have the opportunity to earn free products and discounts, but you will also get to share your love of Pampered Chef products with your friends and family. Additionally, as a host, you can earn rewards and discounts towards future purchases.

4. How do I redeem the September guest specials?

To redeem the September guest specials, simply attend a party hosted by a friend or family member, or place an order through their party link. The guest specials will automatically be applied to your purchase at checkout.

5. Can I combine the September specials with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, the September specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, our consultants will be happy to provide you with the most cost-effective options for your purchases and help you make the most of the September specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • pampered1224
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • JennLizFran
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies