• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Show With Featured Item

Your flyer looks great! I think most people would be happy with either the deep covered baker or the large bar pan. I think you should focus on selling the deep covered baker and maybe include a recipe for a "Welcome Home" gift.
acdugger
Gold Member
I was reading a lot about featuring the deep covered baker at shows--it seems to really make believers out of the customers. My sister is hosting a catalog show for me. (I just became a consultant.) I made up this flyer to feature the deep covered baker for her catalog show. What do you all think?
Andrea

Attachments

• 10-10-07 Patricia Taylor3.pdf
    233.6 KB · Views: 394
This is so awesome... I wish I could rcreate pdf flyers like this one....:(

That looks really nice! In the PS line change lost to lots... but otherwise it's a great flyer! I really like that it is written from the host's view to her guests, that gives it a personal touch!

Sheryl

Andrea,That's an amazing flyer - you have a gift. I only saw two things that I would change:
lost --> lots
This is what you get if you host --> This is what you will get when you host. (Up to you, but it's good to speak definitively positive)
In the what you get section - mention the FREE products - gotta have those! :)Congratulations and blessings with your business!Tristen

This looks great! I agree with Tristen...say "when" instead of "if".

Also you may want to add to the this is what you get if you host in november and if you host in december, people may think the hsost special is any month.

oh man! that's great!

Thanks for all your imput. My sister already told me about the typos. (I am bad about that--always need someone to proof my stuff.) I am hoping to put this together in the week or so.
Andrea

Awesome!You did a great job!

Can someone post this in word?

Looks awesome! You got talent. What recipe do you use that cooks in 8 minutes?

Looks great!!

My recipe is for a pork tenderlion in the microwave. I haven't tried it yet cause I don't have a dcb yet. I am borrowing my recruiters to test it out in the next few days.

I am working on a brochure that features the dcb and/or the large bar pan for relators. I want to try to sell a "Welcome Home" gift for clients that have purchased homes. I am thinking of offering either product giftwrapped with recipes (my bc on back). In the package I would place my bc for warranty issues or if they need more product.

I have a friend who is an agent who I want to test drive my presentation on. Hopefully it she will think it would be a good fit. My problem now is I have way too many ideas--I couldn't fall asleep until after 2 last night. Life at my house is crazy. My husband has just started having severe anxiety attacks and my son just broke his arm in 2 places today (18 month old). I am also walking a 40 mile walk for breast cancer in 3 weeks and trying to start my PC business. Oh, and I homeschool. I am hoping by the end of the October things will calm down.
Andrea

Related to Catalog Show With Featured Item

1. What is a catalog show with a featured item?

A catalog show with a featured item is a virtual party where the host showcases one specific product from the Pampered Chef catalog. The host can share information and recipes related to the featured item, and guests can place orders through the host's unique party link.

2. How do I host a catalog show with a featured item?

To host a catalog show with a featured item, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested. They will provide you with all the necessary information and tools to successfully host the virtual party.

3. Can I choose the featured item for my catalog show?

Yes, you can choose the featured item for your catalog show. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with a list of available featured items to choose from. You can select the one that you think your guests will be most interested in.

4. Are there any perks for hosting a catalog show with a featured item?

Yes, there are perks for hosting a catalog show with a featured item. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. You will also have the opportunity to purchase the featured item at a discounted price.

5. Can I invite friends and family from different locations to my catalog show with a featured item?

Yes, you can invite friends and family from different locations to your catalog show with a featured item. As the party is virtual, guests can join from anywhere with an internet connection. This allows you to reach a wider audience and increase your party sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefa