• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What recipes can I use for a successful Tupperware show?

Ingredients:1/2 cup feta cheese1/4 cup crumbled bacon1/4 cup chopped onion1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper1 tablespoon olive oil1 (4-pound) chicken breastInstructions:1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).2. In a small bowl, combine feta cheese, bacon, onion, bell pepper, and olive oil.3. Place chicken breast in a baking dish.4. Spread cheese mixture over chicken.5. Bake for 25 minutes.6. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes.7. Serve.
acdugger
Gold Member
Well, I had my first show 9/26 and finally closed it up today. This is how I ended up:

Total sales: $1284.16
Com sales: $742.06
Bookings: 6 for sure and 1 maybe

I feel pretty good. I am having a "Fast, Faster, Fastest" show this Monday using the Deep Covered Baker.

Andrea

Woo hoo! I'm doin' the happy dance with ya!

Congratulations!

Awesome Job!

Way to go!

That's an amazing show!

That's awesome!!! Sounds like your host may have bought some cookware?? If so, way to go with Pan-O-Rama!!!:thumbup:

Andrea,
congratulations. That is really awesome and fabulous!

Keep it up!

Andrea,Great job! A show like that really boost your excitement for the business. Way to go! I hope you rebooked your host.

That is great for your first show. Sounds like you are off to a great start! Congratulations!

Donna

:thumbup: Great job!!! :D

Congratulations!

Congrats!!

FANTASTIC job! Sales and bookings are awesome!

Great Job! Whats the Faster fastest show?

WooHoo!Andrea,

What a great way to kick off your business!:thumbup:

Here's to continued success in the future!

Yay, keep it up!:balloon:

Thanks all.

The Fast, Faster, Fastest show is something I made up. I am going to use the Deep Covered Baker and have 3 recipes to show how they can cook a dinner in 30 minutes, 20 minutes and 10 minutes dinner (might not be exact times). I will only be cooking one recipe though. I am testing recipes to figure out what recipes I am going to share. I did a feta, bacon stuffed chicken breast tonight--it took 16 minutes and it was good. So at this point I will probably do whole chicken-30 minutes, feta, bacon stuffed chicken-16 minutes, and pork tenderlion-8 minutes. I am in process of making flyers.

Andrea

Way to go!!!

Can you post the recipe for the feta bacon stuffed chicken breast? That sounds great!

I just looked for the recipe and I can't find it. I recently deleted a lot of recipes just cause I had too many. I thought I kept that one but I guess I deleted it. Sorry!

Related to What recipes can I use for a successful Tupperware show?

1. How do I host my first Pampered Chef show?

To host your first Pampered Chef show, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for your show. They will guide you through the process and help you choose the best theme and menu for your show.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show offers many benefits such as earning free and discounted products, learning new cooking techniques, and having a fun and interactive experience with friends and family.

3. Can I customize the menu for my first show?

Yes, you can customize the menu for your first show. Pampered Chef offers a variety of customizable options to suit your preferences and dietary needs. Your consultant will work with you to create the perfect menu for your show.

4. What is the average duration of a first Pampered Chef show?

The average duration of a first Pampered Chef show is about 2-3 hours. This includes time for socializing, learning about the products, and preparing and enjoying the menu.

5. Can I earn rewards for hosting my first Pampered Chef show?

Yes, as a host of your first Pampered Chef show, you can earn rewards such as free and discounted products, host-exclusive items, and special discounts. Your consultant will provide you with more details on the rewards program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• magentablue
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies