• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should be Included in Catalog Show Hostess Packets?

I usually give out 4 -5 catalogs for catalog shows. I include the monthly specials in the packet, as well as at least 10 order forms and several flyers.When you order the catalog show packets, under payment you note the amount they paid (credit card for $29.50 or check for 10.75, etc.). Then you add a payment as consultant gift. That means you pay the extra, but you can use it as a tax deduction.
cbord
I want to increase my catalog shows to help sales. I am planning on going to copy store to make copies in morning. I wan to have at least 10 hostess packets geared for January and Febraury shows.

What would ya'll recommend for Catalog show hostess packets? I want to a flyer about website geared towards catalog show sales.

How many catalogs do you give for catalog shows?

Charlene

I usually give out 4 -5 catalogs for catalog shows. I include the monthly specials in the packet, as well as at least 10 order forms and several flyers.

Attachments

• $1000 Catalog Show.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 620
  • Catalog Cover - Attention 001.doc
    26 KB · Views: 582
  • Catalog Show Planner.doc
    119.5 KB · Views: 518
Thanks Heather, I was looking for these today!
I love this info!

Thank you so much these are so helpful.

pcheframsey said:
I usually give out 4 -5 catalogs for catalog shows. I include the monthly specials in the packet, as well as at least 10 order forms and several flyers.

Those are great, thanks! I saw that you will give an extra $15 if they have a $500 show....do you just count it as a cooking show instead of a catty show? Or do you submit it as a catty and give the extra out of your pocket?

jenniferknapp said:
Those are great, thanks! I saw that you will give an extra $15 if they have a $500 show....do you just count it as a cooking show instead of a catty show? Or do you submit it as a catty and give the extra out of your pocket?
I just put it as a cooking show.
My director said as long as I do a demo, it can be counted as a cooking show.
So do the Demo Over The Interenet :D
Hey, they didn't say they had to cook in front of them, right?
Or you can coach them through a demo.

I also offer an "upgrade" to catalog show hosts who reach certain levels. When I place the order, under payment I note the amount they paid (credit card for $29.50 or check for 10.75, etc.). Then I add a payment as consultant gift. That means I pay the extra, but I can use it as a tax deduction.

pcheframsey said:
Heather This is Great Thanks. I have 2 Catty shows for Feb. I need to get out.

These are great! Thank you for sharing.

1. What is included in the Catalog/Online Hostess Packet?

The Catalog/Online Hostess Packet includes a variety of materials to help you have a successful party. This includes catalogs, order forms, hostess rewards information, and product information sheets. It also includes a sample of our top-selling products for you to demonstrate to your guests.

2. How do I receive the Catalog/Online Hostess Packet?

The Catalog/Online Hostess Packet will be mailed directly to you once you book your party with a Pampered Chef consultant. If you are hosting an online party, your consultant will provide you with a digital version of the packet.

3. Can I customize the Catalog/Online Hostess Packet for my party?

Yes, you can customize the packet by adding your own personal touches, such as a personalized invitation or a special message to your guests. You can also request specific product information sheets to be included if there are certain products you want to highlight at your party.

4. How long does it take to receive the Catalog/Online Hostess Packet?

The Catalog/Online Hostess Packet will be mailed to you within 3-5 business days after booking your party. If you are hosting an online party, the digital version will be provided to you within 24 hours.

5. Is there a cost for the Catalog/Online Hostess Packet?

No, there is no cost for the Catalog/Online Hostess Packet. It is provided to you by your Pampered Chef consultant as a tool to help you have a successful party and earn great rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • daricsmom