• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Catalog Show Success: Must-Have Items for Host Packets

In summary, Carolyn put in different things for her catalog show packets, including a show planner. She also includes fliers for use in the show. Becky mentioned that she does not do many catalog shows, but has had success with using a show planner and attaching a cover letter with catalog orders. My Mother In Law is due Friday and Becky is worried.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
We talked last week about what we all put in our hostess packets...well what about for Catalog Shows...what do you all put in your catalog host packets?

Speaking of this...I noticed the new show planners don't talk about catalog shows. Do you guys usually put a show planner in the host packets for catalog shows? If so, will you still continue to put a show planner in their packet?

Carolyn..there are you!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD...YOU MISSED MY STRIPPER WALK!!!!!

I put everything that I put in cooking shows except the invitations and the seasons best.

I put in some different things for catalog shows - I'll attach what is in my Host Folders...again, none of it is original, just tweaked for my business!;)

Attachments

• !CATALOG HOST BINGO.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 528
  • !Catalog Show Cover Letter.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 813
  • Catalog Show Host Letter.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 583
  • Catalog Show Planner.doc
    66.5 KB · Views: 435
ChefBeckyD said:
I put in some different things for catalog shows - I'll attach what is in my Host Folders...again, none of it is original, just tweaked for my business!;)

Becky - Thank you SO much for posting the fliers that you include. I haven't done many catalog shows yet and I was really struggling with information to include!!!!

Jilleysue said:
Carolyn..there are you!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD...YOU MISSED MY STRIPPER WALK!!!!!

LOL - I am here---dragging, but here :)

Awww. You are truly a trooper! We miss ya! UG...Could be at my house, taking care of a mother IN LAW!!!!!! Thank god I have a break being here at the office...then my shift later.

Jilleysue said:
Awww. You are truly a trooper! We miss ya! UG...Could be at my house, taking care of a mother IN LAW!!!!!! Thank god I have a break being here at the office...then my shift later.

My Mother In Law arrives on Friday...someone help me!!!!!

How are we the same..pretty much..all the time...HAHAHAHA.

Jilleysue said:
How are we the same..pretty much..all the time...HAHAHAHA.

LOL - it's eerie, I tell ya!

kearstin said:
Becky - Thank you SO much for posting the fliers that you include. I haven't done many catalog shows yet and I was really struggling with information to include!!!!

You are welcome! I include the cover letter for them to attach to a catalog to pass around at work, etc....and the Catalog Host Bingo is something extra I do just for Cat. Hosts.... a few extra incentives to help them ask for orders! Since using that, and talking it over with the host - I've actually gotten a few bookings from Cat. Shows. I'm thinking of changing a square to say "Complete Info on each order form" or something like that.

Thanks for all the ideas on the catalog show packets...

Everytime I come onto this website I am amazed at the amount of terrific information! Just when I am thinking of doing something, I look here and someone already has and is eager to share.

THanks!!!!!!!

I do a lot of catalog shows and these tips will be terrific!!

1. What is a host packet?

A host packet is a collection of materials that a host of a Pampered Chef catalog show receives to help them successfully host their show. It typically includes product catalogs, order forms, and other helpful tools to make the show a success.

2. Why are must-have items important for host packets?

Must-have items are important for host packets because they are products that are proven to be popular and sell well at Pampered Chef shows. Including these items in the host packet can increase the host's sales and ultimately, their rewards.

3. How do I know which items to include in my host packet?

Pampered Chef provides a list of must-have items that are updated regularly. You can also consult with your upline or other experienced consultants to get their recommendations on which products to include in your host packet.

4. Can I customize the items in my host packet?

Yes, you can customize the items in your host packet based on the preferences and needs of your host. For example, if your host loves baking, you can include more baking-related products in their packet. However, it is important to still include some of the must-have items to ensure a successful show.

5. How do I explain the importance of these must-have items to my host?

You can explain to your host that including these must-have items in their packet can increase their sales and rewards. It shows that these items are popular and in-demand, making it easier for them to sell to their guests. You can also share success stories or statistics from previous shows where these items were included in the host packet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies