• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Hostess Coach for a Catalog Show?

In summary, to find potential hostesses for a catalog show, you can ask current customers, reach out to friends and family, and utilize social media and online groups. Hosting a catalog show can earn the hostess free and discounted products, and the opportunity to introduce others to the products and potentially earn future rewards. To coach a hostess for a successful show, make sure they understand the benefits and encourage them to share the catalog and follow up with reminders. Incentives can also be offered to the hostess to increase sales. For handling orders and payments, they are typically done online through a shared link, and the consultant will receive a report of all the orders to process accordingly.
Katiek77
How do you hostess coach for a catalog show. All the training online, for the teleclasses and the training CD's are all geared for hostess coaching kitchen shows. I haven't seen any training for coaching catalog shows. Do any of you have any tips for catalog shows?
Katie

Thanks so much Lorraine for posting this information!
Katie

1. How do I find potential hostesses for a catalog show?

One way to find potential hostesses is to ask your current customers if they would be interested in hosting a show. You can also reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances who may have an interest in our products. Social media and online groups can also be a great way to connect with potential hostesses.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a catalog show?

As a hostess, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales of your show. You also have the opportunity to introduce your friends and family to our products and potentially earn additional rewards for booking future shows. Hosting a catalog show is a fun and easy way to get together with loved ones and try out new products.

3. How do I coach my hostess to have a successful show?

First, make sure your hostess understands the rewards and benefits of hosting a show. Encourage her to share the catalog and online link with friends and family and to follow up with reminders as the show date approaches. You can also provide her with tips on how to showcase the products and create a welcoming atmosphere for her guests.

4. Can I offer incentives for my hostess to increase sales?

Yes, you can offer incentives to your hostess to motivate her to reach a certain sales goal. For example, you can offer an extra free product or a discount on her order if she reaches a certain sales amount. This can also encourage her to share the catalog with more people and increase sales for your show.

5. How do I handle orders and payments for a catalog show?

For catalog shows, orders and payments are typically done online. Your hostess can share the online link with her guests, who can then place their orders and make payments directly through our website. As the consultant, you will receive a report of all the orders placed and can process them accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Deb Bixler
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • akrebecca