• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Put in Hostess Packets?

In summary, the conversation is about what items to include in a hostess packet for a party. Suggestions include a show planner, outside order forms, catalogs, a hostess scavenger hunt, a Your Life Your Way brochure, and various recruiting materials and specials. Some participants have streamlined their packets and only include essential items, while others prefer to include more information. There is also a discussion about the effectiveness of sending postcards instead of longer packets, and the importance of going over the information in the packet during host coaching calls.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Just curious to see what everyone else puts in hostess packets.
I put:
a Show Planner
outside order forms
2 catalogs, sometimes 3 if I am not running low
Hostess Scavenger Hunt
Your Life Your Way brochure

I used to fill them with stuff until I realized no one read anything.

Now I use:

Planner
Catalogs
Order forms
Specials
What my Website can do for you flyer
Recruiting brochures

I have these all in a Host Folder I got from thebooster.com. Its got great info in beautiful colors for hosts.

I put

3 catalogs
5 outside order forms
opportunity brochure
magnetic business card
guest special
host special
show planner
batter bowl bonus (from this site)
story of 2 hostesses (from this site)
and I've started adding the Pampered Pool if the host wants it...

Probably too much stuff, but I am one of those people that reads everything and always wants more, so why not!

If you can stay organized, I think little bits of information at a time helps. Sending lots of post cards is probaly a better method than long letters or huge host packets. It's too easy to read a post card while a letter or a huge packet gets set aside until there's more time, which never comes.

I mail my host packets about a month prior to the show, and I do NOT mail them until I have their invitation address list in hand. Once I have their addresses, I then know that they're going to go through with the show unless something drastic happens. :)

Cover/introductory letter
magnetic business card
5 Catalogs + order forms
show planner
opportunity brochure
"Do You Love a Bargain'
Wedding Registry flyer (even if they don't take the time to read it, the sight of it plants the image for later)
Fund-Raiser flyer (same reason as the Wedding one)

Paige Dixon said:
If you can stay organized, I think little bits of information at a time helps. Sending lots of post cards is probaly a better method than long letters or huge host packets. It's too easy to read a post card while a letter or a huge packet gets set aside until there's more time, which never comes.
That's what I want to start doing. I'm hoping to see some post cards at conference. I like ordering online but sometimes I like to see catalogs and products before I buy.

AJPratt said:
I used to fill them with stuff until I realized no one read anything.

Now I use:

Planner
Catalogs
Order forms
Specials
What my Website can do for you flyer
Recruiting brochures

I have these all in a Host Folder I got from thebooster.com. Its got great info in beautiful colors for hosts.

Can you share the What My Website Can Do For You flyer?

2 catalogs
5 order forms with the guest special highlighted
show planner
how to have a succesful show flyer (found here)
specials
recruiting info
host tic tac toe (found here)

I do agree with the fact that the longer info gets pushed aside, I'm trying to make sure I go over all the info in my host packets on host coaching calls. I like the postcard idea also.

1. What items are typically included in hostess packets?

Hostess packets usually contain a catalog, order forms, hostess program information, and a hostess invitation.

2. How do I use the hostess program information included in the packet?

The hostess program information explains the rewards and benefits of hosting a party, such as free products and discounts. It also outlines the steps to become a successful hostess and earn these rewards.

3. Can I customize the contents of the hostess packet?

Yes, you can customize the contents of the hostess packet based on the type of party you are hosting. You can add or remove items as needed to make the packet more tailored to your guests.

4. Are there any special offers or promotions included in the hostess packet?

Yes, there are usually special offers and promotions included in the hostess packet. These may include discounted products or exclusive hostess-only items.

5. How can I make the most out of my hostess packet?

To make the most out of your hostess packet, be sure to familiarize yourself with its contents and use it as a guide to host a successful party. Encourage your guests to browse the catalog and place orders, and make sure to follow the steps outlined in the hostess program to earn rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ksmedic
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Katiek77