• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can my host still earn credit for an outlet order purchase if I order online?

In summary, the girl cannot get to the outlet when she is ordering as part of a show, so she has to order online. She can get commission on her outlet order.
WLMcCoy
A girl wants to order from the outlet. She can't make it to my host's show, can the host still get credit for an outlet order purchase? She's ordering online.

No, you can't even get to the outlet when you are ordering as part of a show - it's only available for individual online orders. So, if she is seeing the outlet, and she is trying to order as part of a show, she is in the wrong order screen to begin with!

I get this question quite a bit from people ordering online.

I had a guest give me the product number from the Outlet and I was able to order it for her through PPP.

DessertDivaFL said:
I had a guest give me the product number from the Outlet and I was able to order it for her through PPP.

But not as part of a show.....

Actually it was...I don't think I got commission though.

Everytime I even try to enter the outlet number on PPP (even as an individual order and not part of a show), it tells me I can not order Outlet Items through PPP. So I told her she'll have to order it online as an individual order. She had no problem w/ that :)

&& do I get commission from outlet orders?

You do get commission from outlet orders!

I had $700 in outlet orders in May!

WLMcCoy said:
&& do I get commission from outlet orders?

Yes! I had $404 in outlet orders in May and received $109.44 in commission!!

WLMcCoy said:
Everytime I even try to enter the outlet number on PPP (even as an individual order and not part of a show), it tells me I can not order Outlet Items through PPP. So I told her she'll have to order it online as an individual order. She had no problem w/ that :)

That is actually policy. I tried to get the policy from CC so I could post it - but before I could copy it - I got technical difficulties message from the PC website.....now I can't get back into it.

I am certain I was able to order an outlet item on PPP because I didn't get an error message. Maybe it depends on what version you have? Since I am new to all this, I hope I don't confuse anyone.

And I guess I got commission like others have posted. Whoopie!

Great! B/c it was a big outlet order & I was going to be bummed if I didn't get commish!! YAH!

1. What is a Quick Outlet Order?

A Quick Outlet Order is a limited-time offer for discounted products that are only available through the Pampered Chef outlet website. These products are typically overstock items, discontinued items, or products with minor imperfections.

2. How do I place a Quick Outlet Order?

To place a Quick Outlet Order, you can visit the Pampered Chef outlet website and browse the available products. Once you have selected the items you would like to purchase, simply follow the checkout process to complete your order.

3. Are Quick Outlet Orders eligible for host rewards?

No, Quick Outlet Orders are not eligible for host rewards. Only orders placed through a party or show are eligible for host rewards.

4. Can I combine a Quick Outlet Order with other Pampered Chef orders?

No, Quick Outlet Orders cannot be combined with other Pampered Chef orders. They must be placed separately through the outlet website.

5. Can I return or exchange items from a Quick Outlet Order?

No, all sales from Quick Outlet Orders are final. We do not accept returns or exchanges for these discounted items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • dancedivine