• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Inactive Consultants Order Samples? | Clarifying the Process

In summary, inactive consultants can still order samples from Pampered Chef, but they must follow certain guidelines and restrictions. They need to contact their upline consultant for permission and the order must be submitted through the upline's account. There is a limit of 50% of the amount of samples that active consultants can order for inactive consultants. Inactive consultants cannot receive commissions on sample orders, only active consultants who meet the monthly sales requirement are eligible. If an inactive consultant becomes active again, they must submit a new consultant agreement, purchase a new starter kit, and meet the current month's sales requirement before being eligible for commissions on sample orders.
ChefNic
Can inactive consultants order samples?
I'm thinking no...?? Want to know for sure before I tell my consultant..
thanks

I don't think so either, but I would verify it in the policys and procedures in CC.

Caroline

No, an inactive consultant cannot order samples. She/he can order supplies to get started again but no products that are on the supply order form though.

You do have to be active to order them. If you check the area to order samples online, it says:
Only active Consultants may order the spring/summer product packages.

1. Can inactive consultants still order samples from Pampered Chef?

Yes, inactive consultants are still able to order samples from Pampered Chef. However, there are certain guidelines and restrictions that must be followed.

2. What is the process for inactive consultants to order samples?

Inactive consultants must first contact their upline consultant and request permission to place a sample order. The upline consultant will then need to submit the order for the inactive consultant through their own account.

3. Are there any limitations on the number of samples inactive consultants can order?

Yes, there are limitations on the number of samples that inactive consultants can order. They are only allowed to order 50% of the amount of samples that an active consultant can order.

4. Can inactive consultants receive commissions on sample orders?

No, inactive consultants cannot receive commissions on sample orders. Only active consultants who have met their monthly sales requirement are eligible for commissions.

5. What happens if an inactive consultant becomes active again?

If an inactive consultant becomes active again, they will need to submit a new consultant agreement and purchase a new starter kit. They will also need to fulfill the current month's sales requirement before being eligible to receive commissions on sample orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mel5497
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cincychef