• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Can I Get a Wahooooooooooooo for September!

In summary, Jenni had a successful show for September where she got 4 bookings and 2 possible recruits who are signing up this month. She also had another potential recruit and her losing streak is now over. She used the Chicken Enchilada Pizza from the new Season's Best as her demo recipe and the Ticket Game was the key to her success. She also mentioned that having the right host and using the baker were important factors. She shared her specific strategy for playing the ticket game and turning questions about her income into a positive story about her Pampered Chef business. Overall, she has had 17 personal recruits this year and will earn excellence in recruiting again.
I am SO glad the summer is OVER! I had my first show for September yesterday. I just got off the phone with 2 possible recruits from the show and BOTH are signing this month!! Got 4 bookings and another possible recruit as well. My losing streak is OVER! :money:

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

WAHOOOO!!

Way to go, Jenni!!! Blow some pixie dust our way!!:party:

Wahoooo!!! That's awesome!

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!! YOU GO GIRL! That is super!

I'm so happy for you!!! :D

A BIG GIGANTIC WAHOO for you! What was your demo recipe?

Chicken Enchilada Pizza from the new SB. Ticket Game is the key... and the baker!

Great! Thanks! I do the ticket game and I still use my baker. My show on Friday is 15min Fajita's. A year and a half into this and I'm still using the same ole 2 recipes...3 Cheese Garden Pizza or 15m Fajitas.

I'll hope to get the results you did. (I just don't sense the host is really into getting herself the most so we'll see...)

Congrats again! Very happy for you!

pcjenni said:
Chicken Enchilada Pizza from the new SB. Ticket Game is the key... and the baker!

Jenni, do you use the PC ticket game? There are a few versions out there so I was interested in what you specifically use. Thanks in advance!

Here is how I play the ticket game:

Demo is done, food goes in the micro or oven. I turn around and pull the tickets from my apron pocket and say "Ok, we are going to play a little game while our food cooks. The game is, if you ask me a question about my Pampered Chef business or about hosting a Pampered Chef show, I will give you a ticket. At the end I will let Susie Q Hostess pick a ticket from my apron pocket for the winner. That way you can beat her up instead of me if you don't win!" I wait and if a few moments go by and no one ask a question I say "So I know you are all thinking this but no one wants to ask because we just don't talk about this in polite society right... you all want to know how much money I make!" This gets a laugh and gets the ball rolling if they have not already started asking questions.

When someone asks about hosting, I do the booking slide in the middle of the game. I make a big production of throwing it out in front of myself and going over every slide.

I think the key to my success with the game (I just signed my 17th personal recruit this year, earned excellence in recruiting last year and WILL earn it again this year :party:) is that I turn their questions into the answers I want them to hear. So if someone asks me "so how much money do you make" Instead of saying "My commission check last month was X" I would say "Well, let me tell you a little bit more about me and my situation. I started my PC business 4 years ago as a way to get out of the house and make a little bit of mad money. I have a 4 1/2 year old daughter and became a stay at home mom. I quickly realized I needed something for myself. I was invited to a PC show......" I tell my whole story about how my business started and evolved into replacing income for our family when my husband took a paycut earlier this year. That way a lot of people can relate to my story. They can see my income evolved over time and how they can get out of the house, get free products, trips, true income potential etc. I have some of my commission statements in my binder with my hostess specials etc. Then I would say, "the average consultant across the country makes X a show, but as you build your business you get better at the shows and make more money per show on average. You will see several of my commission checks in the binder".

I will have the game go on for 20 to 40 minutes most of the time.

pcjenni said:
Here is how I play the ticket game:

Demo is done, food goes in the micro or oven. I turn around and pull the tickets from my apron pocket and say "Ok, we are going to play a little game while our food cooks. The game is, if you ask me a question about my Pampered Chef business or about hosting a Pampered Chef show, I will give you a ticket. At the end I will let Susie Q Hostess pick a ticket from my apron pocket for the winner. That way you can beat her up instead of me if you don't win!" I wait and if a few moments go by and no one ask a question I say "So I know you are all thinking this but no one wants to ask because we just don't talk about this in polite society right... you all want to know how much money I make!" This gets a laugh and gets the ball rolling if they have not already started asking questions.

When someone asks about hosting, I do the booking slide in the middle of the game. I make a big production of throwing it out in front of myself and going over every slide.

I think the key to my success with the game (I just signed my 17th personal recruit this year, earned excellence in recruiting last year and WILL earn it again this year :party:) is that I turn their questions into the answers I want them to hear. So if someone asks me "so how much money do you make" Instead of saying "My commission check last month was X" I would say "Well, let me tell you a little bit more about me and my situation. I started my PC business 4 years ago as a way to get out of the house and make a little bit of mad money. I have a 4 1/2 year old daughter and became a stay at home mom. I quickly realized I needed something for myself. I was invited to a PC show......" I tell my whole story about how my business started and evolved into replacing income for our family when my husband took a paycut earlier this year. That way a lot of people can relate to my story. They can see my income evolved over time and how they can get out of the house, get free products, trips, true income potential etc. I have some of my commission statements in my binder with my hostess specials etc. Then I would say, "the average consultant across the country makes X a show, but as you build your business you get better at the shows and make more money per show on average. You will see several of my commission checks in the binder".

WOW! Really? That must be the difference! I do the ticket game, without your results - but I set a timer for 5 minutes. I guess I need to expand! About how many tickets do you give away during that time?

:love0010::candyheart:THAT IS WHAT I CALL PIXIE DUST!!!!:candyheart::love0010:

Our group had a points game and although I liked it, I like the basis of a ticket game as you do it better. And Colleen, I too have set the timer for 5 minutes but they are passing around a product. Jenni, I like your idea with the tickets going into your apron pocket. That way, they want to build up more and THEY determine the amount of time they want to hear about joining. Thanks SO much for sharing. Everyone does something a little different so always love to hear how someone else does it!

And congratulations on your recruiting success and on your business as a whole!!:party:

just a thought, but why would you limit the amount of time???? I want that thing to go on as long as possible. There is a natural flow or rhythm that develops. if no questions, I wrap it up... but why limit yourself!!

pcjenni said:
just a thought, but why would you limit the amount of time???? I want that thing to go on as long as possible. There is a natural flow or rhythm that develops. if no questions, I wrap it up... but why limit yourself!!

That's such a good question for us and one I don't have an answer to, except for the lame one that is "that's what HO told us to do!" :bugeye:

Congrats! That really is awesome! Thanks for sharing the info. I too am glad summer is over, and am ready to jump back in the game. =)

finley1991 said:
That's such a good question for us and one I don't have an answer to, except for the lame one that is "that's what HO told us to do!" :bugeye:

HO told you to do it so that you would not be afraid to try it. They wanted you to feel like you would have an "out" if you got uncomfortable or scared. I run my business without a net...who cares if people think I am lame??? I have nothing to lose except bookings, recruits and money :rolleyes:.. and that is NOT an option for me!

finley1991 said:

Um, yeah...that's the only answer I had too. :eek:

pcjenni said:
HO told you to do it so that you would not be afraid to try it. They wanted you to feel like you would have an "out" if you got uncomfortable or scared. I run my business without a net...who cares if people think I am lame??? I have nothing to lose except bookings, recruits and money :rolleyes:.. and that is NOT an option for me!

That's so awesome! Thanks for the shot of bravery....starting with my show on Thursday, I'm going to strive to be like Jenni when I grow up!:D:money::D

Chefbeckyd said:
I'm going to strive to be like Jenni when I grow up!:D:money::D

Me too!!!!!!!! :)

I am so glad summer is over too!!!! I just booked September show number 12!!!!!!!!!!!! I am ready to rock this fall.

cincychef said:
I am so glad summer is over too!!!! I just booked September show number 12!!!!!!!!!!!! I am ready to rock this fall.

Congrats!!! We were in the same boat and now things have turned around!

pcjenni said:
Here is how I play the ticket game:Demo is done, food goes in the micro or oven. I turn around and pull the tickets from my apron pocket and say "Ok, we are going to play a little game while our food cooks. The game is, if you ask me a question about my Pampered Chef business or about hosting a Pampered Chef show, I will give you a ticket. At the end I will let Susie Q Hostess pick a ticket from my apron pocket for the winner. That way you can beat her up instead of me if you don't win!" I wait and if a few moments go by and no one ask a question I say "So I know you are all thinking this but no one wants to ask because we just don't talk about this in polite society right... you all want to know how much money I make!" This gets a laugh and gets the ball rolling if they have not already started asking questions.When someone asks about hosting, I do the booking slide in the middle of the game. I make a big production of throwing it out in front of myself and going over every slide.I think the key to my success with the game (I just signed my 17th personal recruit this year, earned excellence in recruiting last year and WILL earn it again this year :party:) is that I turn their questions into the answers I want them to hear. So if someone asks me "so how much money do you make" Instead of saying "My commission check last month was X" I would say "Well, let me tell you a little bit more about me and my situation. I started my PC business 4 years ago as a way to get out of the house and make a little bit of mad money. I have a 4 1/2 year old daughter and became a stay at home mom. I quickly realized I needed something for myself. I was invited to a PC show......" I tell my whole story about how my business started and evolved into replacing income for our family when my husband took a paycut earlier this year. That way a lot of people can relate to my story. They can see my income evolved over time and how they can get out of the house, get free products, trips, true income potential etc. I have some of my commission statements in my binder with my hostess specials etc. Then I would say, "the average consultant across the country makes X a show, but as you build your business you get better at the shows and make more money per show on average. You will see several of my commission checks in the binder".

I am trying to really hit my goal this month, and was looking back over all your info on the ticket game. What is in your binder?

I have a binder with the hostess and guest specials, any recruiting promos and a few of my commission checks in it. I hold it up when someone asks about my income and then pass it around the room. Also allows me to talk about the specials when I do the booking slide. It all seems to flow really well for me that way.

1. Can I get a discount for purchasing "Can I Get a Wahooooooooooooo for September!"?

No, "Can I Get a Wahooooooooooooo for September!" is not eligible for any discounts or promotions. It is sold at its regular price.

2. Is "Can I Get a Wahooooooooooooo for September!" available for purchase in all countries?

Yes, "Can I Get a Wahooooooooooooo for September!" is available for purchase in all countries where Pampered Chef operates.

3. Can I use my Pampered Chef consultant discount to purchase "Can I Get a Wahooooooooooooo for September!"?

No, consultant discounts cannot be applied to the purchase of "Can I Get a Wahooooooooooooo for September!" as it is a limited edition product.

4. What is the return policy for "Can I Get a Wahooooooooooooo for September!"?

Due to the limited edition nature of "Can I Get a Wahooooooooooooo for September!", it is not eligible for returns or exchanges. All sales are final.

5. Can I purchase "Can I Get a Wahooooooooooooo for September!" as a gift for someone else?

Yes, "Can I Get a Wahooooooooooooo for September!" can be purchased as a gift for someone else. Simply enter their shipping information at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Careyann
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Bren706