• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Boosting Business Success with Multiple Bookings in August and September

In summary, Becky is doing well in August. She has booked three shows and is close to meeting her sales requirements. Her downline is struggling, but she has two new recruits.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
So - how are we doing now that July is history, and August is in full swing?

I am feeling so energized right now! I just booked another cooking show for Sept, and a Catalog Show for August! So now, I have 7 Aug. Cooking Shows, and 2 catalog shows, and I have the same for Sept. already!

Plus - at least one, and most likely 2 of my Sept. Hosts are signing at their shows, and I have a lady signing this week, and another who is attending our cluster meeting this week (so a probable new consultant!).

I've already submitted the amount that I did for the entire month of July, have another show done and ready to submit, and have 3 more shows plus my own Fall Kick-Off still this month!

Whew! So so glad that things are looking better, and that July was just a fluke!:sun:

Congrats!The military just moved us from Okinawa, Japan to Tokyo, Japan. I had 2 July shows that closed this month, so I'm at $934.81 in sales, but it's all I have for the month! So unless something else drops in my lap or the HO leads put me over the $1,250 mark I'll have to really work hard the next 3 months to make sure that I meet my sales requirements to keep the HO leads. I have a new recruit from 2 weeks ago, so I'm good in that category for a while.Working on trying to get my foot in the door for an upcoming vendor event! (((fingers crossed)))

Wow, Becky!!! That's awesome!

August is looking good for me. I have three shows and ~$1900 so far. I have two more shows this month so I know I'll reach my $2500 TL requirement. :) I would really like to get at least two more shows, but that would mean getting on the phone. LOL!Oh, but I signed a new recruit a week ago and she is actually motivated. WAhoo!

so jealous!!! I have had almost everything cancel this month just like July. So so depressed about my business right now. I did sign 2 and 1 indirect, plus my org has recruited a 4 or 5 more. But no one is working on my team too. NEXT... where is September!

DebbieJ said:
August is looking good for me. I have three shows and ~$1900 so far. I have two more shows this month so I know I'll reach my $2500 TL requirement. :) I would really like to get at least two more shows, but that would mean getting on the phone. LOL!

Oh, but I signed a new recruit a week ago and she is actually motivated. WAhoo!

??? Did I miss something? $750 is the minimum and $1,250 if you want to maintain HO leads. Where does the $2,500 come in?

Sheila said:
??? Did I miss something? $750 is the minimum and $1,250 if you want to maintain HO leads. Where does the $2,500 come in?

For the team.

Crazy that I didn't remember that being a requirement for TL. I was pretty much doing that on my own when I was a TL, so I guess I never really paid attention to it.
confused-smiley-013.gif

My August is sort of screwed up. Three shows the first week then nothing for the rest of the month. I have had 3 hanging small dinky catty shows from July that will bring my sales up. I also have 2 catties to wrap up for August.

My downline is struggling. The only green in my downline is my personal sales requirement. I have an e-mail into Amy Neal to see how the Career Plan works if we continue this trend.

One of my 3 parties was only over $200 the others. The other 2 were $500 or above.

I have been trying to get parties in for the people that I know are not going to get very high sales. I am not sure what is going on but August continues to be "fluky" (I have another word for it but you get the picture!!)

On the bright side. I have 2 ready to sign. One has a G.O. show next Sunday and another says she just has to finish signing up on line. Just a little nervous because I have heard this for almost 4 weeks now. And one more should be signing soon as well.

GTG!!

Well, I can't believe it but it looks like I might have as many as 9 tonight at my meeting...we'll see!

1. What is "theMoving on Thread!"?

"theMoving on Thread!" is a popular forum thread on the Pampered Chef website where consultants can discuss strategies for moving on from past parties and seeking new business opportunities.

2. Can anyone join "theMoving on Thread!"?

Yes, "theMoving on Thread!" is open to all Pampered Chef consultants who have an active account on our website.

3. Is "theMoving on Thread!" monitored by Pampered Chef?

Yes, our team regularly monitors the thread to ensure that all discussions are respectful and in line with our company values. Any inappropriate or spam content will be removed.

4. Can I share personal information on "theMoving on Thread!"?

We recommend that you do not share personal information on the thread, such as your phone number or home address. This is to protect your privacy and safety.

5. Are there any rules for participating in "theMoving on Thread!"?

Yes, we ask that all participants follow our community guidelines, which include being respectful, avoiding self-promotion, and refraining from discussing sensitive topics such as religion or politics. You can find the full list of guidelines on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • dannyzmom