• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Email Recruiting Information to My Friend?

In summary, there are a couple of things that can be emailed for recruiting purposes, such as 10 FAQ's about the Pampered Chef and 83 booking ideas. These are usually sent with a current promotion flyer and can be discussed over the phone. Official brochures and materials can also be emailed, with the exception of the DVD. To send these materials, they must be saved on the computer and sent as attachments through email.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have a friend who wants me to email him some recruiting info - do we have anything emailable or is everything snail-mail only?

I have a couple of things I send:

10 FAQ's about the Pampered Chef
83 booking ideas--or where to find shows when you run out of friends and family.

I send both with a current promotion flyer, if they have one. And then we walk through it on the phone.

I'll try to post those flyers if I figure out how...LOL. In the meantime email me and I'll email them back to you.

Nancy

Nanisu said:
I have a couple of things I send:

10 FAQ's about the Pampered Chef
83 booking ideas--or where to find shows when you run out of friends and family.

I send both with a current promotion flyer, if they have one. And then we walk through it on the phone.

I'll try to post those flyers if I figure out how...LOL. In the meantime email me and I'll email them back to you.

Nancy

Thanks!
what's your email address?
Or can you just send them to me at [email protected] ?

I've got some stuff too, but in the downloadable section, there are the official brochures and stuff.

The "Join Us" and "Achieve with Us" brochures are there, as well as "Grow with Us" which is more of the career plan, though. So, just about everything but the DVD can be emailed.

HOpe that helps!

pamperedbecky said:
I've got some stuff too, but in the downloadable section, there are the official brochures and stuff.

The "Join Us" and "Achieve with Us" brochures are there, as well as "Grow with Us" which is more of the career plan, though. So, just about everything but the DVD can be emailed.

HOpe that helps!

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but, how do I email them out of the downloadables section?

dannyzmom said:
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but, how do I email them out of the downloadables section?

save it to your PC, then email it as an attachment

Yes, I used to send the links until they made it a consultant only link. Now I save the files and e-mail those.

What is "Emailable Recruiting Info?"

"Emailable Recruiting Info" is a method of sharing important information about job openings, company culture, and other recruiting details through email. This allows recruiters to easily reach a large audience and streamline their hiring process.

How does "Emailable Recruiting Info" work?

"Emailable Recruiting Info" works by creating a professional and informative email that can be sent to potential candidates. This email typically includes details about job openings, company values, benefits, and any other relevant information for potential applicants. Recruiters can then send this email to a targeted list of candidates or share it on job boards and social media platforms.

What are the benefits of using "Emailable Recruiting Info?"

There are several benefits to using "Emailable Recruiting Info." Firstly, it allows recruiters to reach a larger audience in a more efficient and cost-effective way. It also allows for easy tracking and monitoring of email responses and candidate interest. Additionally, "Emailable Recruiting Info" can help create a strong employer brand and attract top talent to the company.

How can I create effective "Emailable Recruiting Info?"

To create effective "Emailable Recruiting Info," it's important to have a clear and concise message that highlights the key aspects of the job and company. Use engaging language and visuals to grab the reader's attention and make sure to include all necessary information and contact details. It's also a good idea to personalize the email and tailor it to the specific job and audience.

Are there any best practices for using "Emailable Recruiting Info?"

Yes, there are some best practices to keep in mind when using "Emailable Recruiting Info." These include segmenting your email list to target specific groups, using a strong subject line to entice recipients to open the email, and including a clear call to action for interested candidates. It's also important to regularly review and update the content of your "Emailable Recruiting Info" to keep it fresh and relevant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies