• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Recruit Info on New Web?

In summary, you received a call from your director about a new recruit who lives 30 minutes away. You asked about receiving an email from the home office, but it seems like that won't happen. You can use Consultant Connection or ask your director for the recruit's contact information to connect with her. When you do, be sure to introduce yourself and show your support for her goals.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I got a call from my director last night and I have a recruit! They found me doing a search;she lives about 30 min. away. My director is giving her guidance, but I want to talk with her too. I asked my director if I would get an e-mail from the home office about this. She said no (so had she not called I would never have known). I asked if there was a way to find the recruit and she said I could use Consultant Connection. I've gone there and can't find anything.
Any suggestions on where to look and what to say when I call?

Did you get all the way into Consultant's Corner? If so, you should be able to click on Performance Tracker and see your recruit. As for what to say, just introduce yourself and let the recruit know you're available. You might also tell the newbie about Chef Success.

Congratulations on getting a new recruit! That's exciting news! It's great that your director is giving her guidance, but it's also important for you to talk to her as well. It's understandable that you want to receive an email from the home office about this, but it seems like that may not happen. Don't worry, there are other ways to find your recruit and connect with her. One option is to reach out to your director and ask for the recruit's contact information. Your director should have it since she called you about the recruit. Another option is to search for her on social media platforms like Facebook or LinkedIn. If she has a common name, you can narrow down the search by adding the city she lives in. When you do connect with your recruit, it's important to introduce yourself and let her know that you are excited to have her on your team. Ask her about her goals and what she wants to achieve with her business. Share your own experiences and why you love being a part of this company. Most importantly, be genuine and make sure she knows you are there to support her. Good luck with your new recruit and welcome her to the team with open arms!

What is "Where to Find Recruit Info on New Web"?

"Where to Find Recruit Info on New Web" is a website or online resource that provides information about recruitment opportunities on the internet. It may include job listings, career advice, and tips for finding and applying for jobs on the web.

Why should I use "Where to Find Recruit Info on New Web"?

"Where to Find Recruit Info on New Web" can be a valuable tool for anyone searching for job opportunities. It offers a convenient way to search for jobs from the comfort of your own home, and may provide access to a wide range of job postings and resources that can help you in your job search.

How do I navigate "Where to Find Recruit Info on New Web"?

The navigation of "Where to Find Recruit Info on New Web" may vary depending on the specific website or resource. However, most websites will have a search bar where you can enter keywords related to the type of job you are looking for. You can also browse different categories or industries to find relevant job listings.

Is "Where to Find Recruit Info on New Web" free to use?

Some websites or resources may require a membership or subscription fee to access their full range of features, while others may be completely free to use. It is important to check the terms and conditions of each website before using it to ensure you understand any potential costs.

How often is "Where to Find Recruit Info on New Web" updated?

The frequency of updates on "Where to Find Recruit Info on New Web" will vary depending on the specific website or resource. Some websites may update job listings daily, while others may update less frequently. It is best to check the website regularly for the most up-to-date information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • lindy0116
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
angel7581
  • Boomerjojo