• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Greg Help Solve These CS Members' Login Issues?

In summary, some members of the CS community have reached out for Greg's help as they are having trouble accessing the site. Grandmarita, a Gold Supporter, specifically mentioned losing her password and requested for it to be emailed or for the option to enter a new one. Others have also raised the same issue. However, it was later discovered that Greg is currently out of the country and will be back late on Monday. In the meantime, Beth sent an email reminder to Grandmarita and the issue was resolved. Other members also shared their similar experiences and expressed their gratitude for the site and its generous members.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Greg,

We all know you are a busy man but some CS members need your help.

Grandmarita has emailed me again about not being able to get on the site. She is a Gold Supporter. She said that she lost her password. Can't you either email it to her or set it so she can enter a new one.

A couple others have also emailed me about the same problem. I did PM you about them.

Please help!!! -- and THANKS!

Greg's out of the countryHi Everyone!
Greg is on vacation and has been for awhile. He will be back late on Monday.
Beth- I sent an email reminder to Grandmarita. This should take care of it.
Thanks for posting so i could take care of it.
Debbie

Hi Everyone,
Grandmarita, here! All of a sudden today, my screen is coming up without
the Log In requirement, and I am back in working order. I am so happy to be
back in action. I have missed all of you since I last was able to get into the
site. The little message at the top of the screen tells me it was Sept. 14th
when I last logged on. I've tried, believe me. However, I'd only get to read about two or three sentences of your messages, and then red letters would tell me to register to be able to read the complete message. Hope not too many other members have been having this problem. Had I not paid the Gold Supporter Fee, I probably would have figured I had used up my $5 worth. Just kidding, but the more I had invested, the more it means to me. I really value this site, and all the wonderful information you all share so generously,
with all of us.
I want to thank the Dexydual for their Post Card Invitation template for
the new ER84 invitation. I was able to turn it around and get my HP895 to
print the invites I wanted to do yesterday. Thank God, I was able to open
the attachment, even though I could not read messages.

Glad to have you back!!

had the same problem a while back, but it was shortly after returning from conference and couldn't get on for almost a month!!! Was very frustrating as I love this group...hope it doesn't happen again to anyone

Welcome back grandmarita. I know this is a silly question but when you say turn it around do you mean you changed it from portrait to landscape and then it worked. Would love to know.
Thanks
Teresa Hauck

thanks
DebPC said:
Hi Everyone!
Greg is on vacation and has been for awhile. He will be back late on Monday.
Beth- I sent an email reminder to Grandmarita. This should take care of it.
Thanks for posting so i could take care of it.
Debbie

Thanks for letting us know and for helping Grandmarita too!!!

Liz

PS I PM'd ya!:)

Related to Can Greg Help Solve These CS Members' Login Issues?

1. Who is Greg and why is his help needed?

Greg is a Pampered Chef consultant who is available to assist customers with any questions or concerns they may have about their orders, products, or the company in general. His help is needed to ensure that customers have a positive and satisfying experience with Pampered Chef.

2. How can I contact Greg for help?

You can contact Greg through various channels, including email, phone, or through the messaging feature on our website. His contact information can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by asking your consultant for assistance.

3. What kind of help can Greg provide?

Greg can provide a variety of help, including answering questions about products, assisting with order inquiries, and providing general information about Pampered Chef. He can also help resolve any issues or concerns you may have.

4. Is there a fee for Greg's help?

No, there is no fee for Greg's help. He is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef to ensure that our customers have a positive experience and receive the help they need.

5. What are Greg's working hours?

Greg's working hours may vary, but he is typically available during regular business hours. If you need assistance outside of these hours, you can leave a message and he will get back to you as soon as possible. You can also reach out to your consultant for immediate assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
ShellBeach