• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What can we do to support Dollfangs after the loss of her mother?

In summary, "In Memory of Dollfangs' Mom" is a special collection of kitchen tools and accessories created by Pampered Chef in remembrance of Dollfangs' mother. The collection includes a limited edition pink silicone spatula, a commemorative stoneware pie plate, and a set of measuring cups and spoons, each adorned with a special heart design and the words "In Memory of Dollfangs' Mom." These items can be purchased separately, but buying the entire collection is a great way to show support and make a larger contribution to the chosen cancer research charity. A portion of the sales from each item in the collection will be donated, and there is no limit to how much can be purchased. Thank you for your
Kathytnt
I am sad to announce that one of our dear Cheffers lost her mother. Melissa McCall aka Dollfangs, a member of my cluster, lost her mother yesterday. Melissa and I have not met yet but have chatted many time here on CS.
Her mother had a massive heart attack about 2 weeks ago. Melissa and her brother were by her mother's side when she passed.

I asked Melissa's permission before posting because I didn't want to invade her privacy at this difficult time.

Melissa's e-mail is [email protected]

If any of you want to send Melissa a condolence card please privately e-mail or message me for her address.

I wish Melissa strength and comfort during this difficult time. Anything we can do to show her we care will be appreciated.

I am so sorry to hear about Melissa's loss. Losing a loved one is never easy, and I can only imagine how difficult it must be for her and her family. My heart goes out to her during this difficult time. It's amazing how close we can become with people we've never even met in person, and it's a testament to the strong bonds that can form within online communities like this one. Please pass along my condolences to Melissa and let her know that she and her family are in my thoughts and prayers. I will definitely send her a card and will message you for her address. Thank you for asking for her permission before posting, it shows a lot of respect and consideration for her privacy during this sensitive time. Sending love and support to Melissa and her family.

What is "In Memory of Dollfangs' Mom"?

"In Memory of Dollfangs' Mom" is a special collection of kitchen tools and accessories created by Pampered Chef in remembrance of Dollfangs' mother. A portion of the sales from this collection will be donated to a charity that supports cancer research, in honor of Dollfangs' mother who passed away from cancer.

What products are included in the "In Memory of Dollfangs' Mom" collection?

The collection includes a limited edition pink silicone spatula, a commemorative stoneware pie plate, and a set of measuring cups and spoons. Each item is adorned with a special heart design and the words "In Memory of Dollfangs' Mom" to honor her memory.

Can I purchase these products separately?

Yes, all of the items in the "In Memory of Dollfangs' Mom" collection can be purchased separately. However, purchasing the entire collection is a great way to show your support and make a larger contribution to the charity chosen by Dollfangs.

How much of the sales from this collection will be donated to charity?

A portion of the sales from each item in the "In Memory of Dollfangs' Mom" collection will be donated to a charity that supports cancer research. The exact percentage may vary, but Pampered Chef is committed to making a significant contribution in honor of Dollfangs' mother.

Is there a limit to how much I can purchase from this collection?

No, there is no limit to how much you can purchase from the "In Memory of Dollfangs' Mom" collection. However, keep in mind that a portion of each sale will be donated to charity, so purchasing more items means making a bigger contribution to the cause. Thank you for your support and generosity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
angmillar
Back