• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Email Plea for Help? Anyone Else?

In summary, Joanne received an email from a stranger asking for help with a website. Joanne tried to help the stranger but was not successful. The stranger told Joanne that they had tried to contact Anne, the only other person they had tried to contact, but Anne never answered. Joanne forwarded the email to Greg, who is known for being helpful on the website.
ChefinHarmony
I got a message in my regular email from another consultant/poster here asking for help with this site. I'm not sure HOW I can help her - so I forwarded it on to Greg. Did anyone else receive her plea? I just thought it was a bit odd & I didn't know whether to trust the email. If the consultant reads this who emailed me -please PM me here and explain why you sent it to me. Just curious!
Thanks!
Joanne

That's strange:confused: I definitely didn't get anything. What were you asked to help her with? Is it a regular poster on here?

No - I don't recognize her name. And I tried searching on her for her. She said she is a "member" but I don't see her. I hope Greg can help her out - I can't do anything!
Joanne

Hey I got an email from some one to requesting help too I didn't reply though.
Tonia

When this site was not letting me sign in I tried to talk to Anne on AOL messenger to see if she was having trouble but she never answered. She is the only one I have tried to contact though. Did the person say what the problem was? Maybe it was the same person who emailed you both.

I got emaills from a couple of people who had trouble getting onto the site. I did recognize their "names" though.

If they can't log in they have no way to contact Greg to let him know that they need help and they can one get a bit of contact information from the site to ask one of us. It was probably a legitimate request and you did the right thing by forwarding it to Greg.

I got one a while back and just sent the info to Greg. She said she couldn't log in to the sight because she changed emails and couldn't get to her old one to get the email with the password, etc... HMMM?? Strange huh?

chefkristin said:
I got one a while back and just sent the info to Greg. She said she couldn't log in to the sight because she changed emails and couldn't get to her old one to get the email with the password, etc... HMMM?? Strange huh?

Changing emails and forgetting one's password is actually a pretty normal thing to have happen. I try to only use 3 passwords for things on the net which lowers my security but increases the chance that I can remember my password for the several hundred sites that require a password.

I'm new on chef success & I cannot figure out how to create a new post. Could someone help me with this?

Pick the forum you want to put the new thread in, click on the forum name, and then at the top under the menus is a button "New Thread". Its easy to miss.

Swirl said:
When this site was not letting me sign in I tried to talk to Anne on AOL messenger to see if she was having trouble but she never answered. She is the only one I have tried to contact though. Did the person say what the problem was? Maybe it was the same person who emailed you both.
Gosh I'm sorry! I didn't even get one! What's you AIM? I'll add you to my list!

And, BTW: I get emails all the time asking for help! I am happy to so do! I know Greg is VERY hwelpful, but don't mind helping in a pinch. My email is [email protected].

What is a "Personal Email Plea for Help?"

A "Personal Email Plea for Help" is a marketing strategy used by direct sales consultants, such as Pampered Chef, to reach out to potential customers and ask for their support in hosting a party or purchasing products. It is a personalized email sent to friends, family, and acquaintances, asking for their help in reaching sales goals and growing the consultant's business.

Why should I send a "Personal Email Plea for Help?"

Sending a "Personal Email Plea for Help" can be an effective way to reach a large number of people in a short amount of time. It allows you to personally connect with your network and ask for their support, which can lead to increased sales and bookings. It also helps to build relationships with potential customers and can generate new leads for your business.

How do I create a successful "Personal Email Plea for Help?"

To create a successful "Personal Email Plea for Help," it is important to personalize the email and make it genuine. Use a catchy subject line, include a personalized message, and provide clear information about the products and benefits of hosting a party. It is also essential to follow up with recipients and thank them for their support.

Is it appropriate to send a "Personal Email Plea for Help?"

Sending a "Personal Email Plea for Help" is a common practice in direct sales and is generally acceptable. However, it is essential to be mindful of your recipients and avoid spamming or bombarding them with multiple emails. It is also crucial to respect their decision if they are not interested in hosting a party or purchasing products.

What are some other ways to market my Pampered Chef business?

In addition to sending a "Personal Email Plea for Help," there are several other effective ways to market your Pampered Chef business. These include utilizing social media, hosting in-home parties or virtual parties, attending vendor events and fairs, and offering incentives or promotions. You can also collaborate with other direct sales consultants and cross-promote each other's businesses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookindiva63
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies