• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Anyone Scan the Spec Edition Cn for Me?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I am not able to scan the Spec Edition CN for you. However, the Spec Edition CN is available for purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef party. It is not exclusive to consultants and cannot be found in stores. The Spec Edition CN includes a collection of popular products, recipes, and tips, and is a limited edition item that may not always be available for purchase. It is recommended to purchase it as soon as possible.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Since it won't be up for a few more days... I would love to be able to put together the spring splash sooner... please email it to me if you have it (pdf or jpeg or whatever).

Thanks!
Joy

And let's follow her directions...and not have a million posts saying "please scan it for me, too!". Joy wants it for a legit reason. The rest of us can be patient. :)

Keith- but we don't wanna be patient!!! hehe! but if we must!!! I agree though, too many people don't read the all the post, or just but in me too when they can just wait like the rest of us! even though I dont want to! LOL

me too....hehehe

me too, though that I can't wait!!

Thanks, Keith.

Related to Can Anyone Scan the Spec Edition Cn for Me?

1. Can anyone scan the Spec Edition CN for me?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am not able to scan the Spec Edition CN for you. However, the Spec Edition CN is available for purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef party.

2. Is the Spec Edition CN only available through a consultant?

The Spec Edition CN is available for purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef party. You do not need to go through a consultant to purchase it.

3. Can I find the Spec Edition CN in stores?

No, the Spec Edition CN is exclusively available through Pampered Chef. You can purchase it on our website or through a Pampered Chef party.

4. What is included in the Spec Edition CN?

The Spec Edition CN includes a collection of our most popular and highly-rated products, as well as exclusive recipes and tips for using the products.

5. Is the Spec Edition CN a limited edition item?

Yes, the Spec Edition CN is a limited edition item and may not always be available for purchase. We recommend purchasing it as soon as possible to ensure you can get your hands on it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef