• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Sneak Peek of Spring Splash on TTConnect - Now Available for Subscribers!

The catalog show is better in December. I have had some cancellations and some reschedulings this year - so I am glad this January is better. Thanks for asking!!!I think the Going, Going, Gone would be better to send now.Thank you so much for your input, Joy!
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Okay, I put this together really fast using the images on the special edition CN this morning and now I have to get out to an appt for a few hours. Would those of you who are subscribers please log into TTConnect and check under the Flyers tab and see if the Spring Splash works for you?

Thanks!
Joy

Hi Joy!

I was able to view it - it looks good!

2 Typos and one positioning issue:

1. Saute is missing the "e" - (Saute Tongs)
2. In the recruiting blurb, there is a you that should be your

And in the Going, Going, Gone - the way that the "restyled for Spring" is positioned, it looks the the Holiday plates are being restyled for Spring - could that just be brought down a line?

Thanks! Fixed everything... well except the Saute... I put in a regular e... I had the e with the accent but apparently that doesn't translate well on the web so I am going to go with no accent and be incorrect but at least the e will be there....

PampChefJoy said:
Thanks! Fixed everything... well except the Saute... I put in a regular e... I had the e with the accent but apparently that doesn't translate well on the web so I am going to go with no accent and be incorrect but at least the e will be there....

Yeah - it makes more sense than saut@!:D

It looks great Joy! Thank you!!! :)

Those are absolutely beautiful, Joy!!! I LOVE THEM! So when should I send these out?? I don't want to send out the Spring Splash until mid-February, right? How about the Going Going Gone? Is that better to send now?

I am not sending or telling anyone anything about the new stuff until my February is where I want it. Right now I have one catalog show and one cooking show...so not enough. Last year I had 13 cooking shows!! But this year January is MUCH better for me. I have 4 home shows which is about 4 home shows more than I ever have in January!!

Related to Get a Sneak Peek of Spring Splash on TTConnect - Now Available for Subscribers!

1. What is the Spring Splash Preview event?

The Spring Splash Preview is an exclusive event for Pampered Chef consultants and customers to get a sneak peek at our new products for the upcoming spring season.

2. When and where is the Spring Splash Preview taking place?

The Spring Splash Preview will take place on [insert date] at [insert location]. You can also attend virtually through our online streaming event.

3. How can I attend the Spring Splash Preview?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can register for the event through your consultant account on our website. Customers can attend by purchasing a ticket through their consultant or by contacting our customer service team.

4. What can I expect from the Spring Splash Preview?

At the Spring Splash Preview, you will have the opportunity to see and try out our new spring products, learn about upcoming promotions, and connect with other Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

5. Will there be any special offers or discounts at the Spring Splash Preview?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and offers available only to those attending the Spring Splash Preview. Be sure to attend to take advantage of these special deals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • SillyChef