• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What items can I snag for my Spring Sneak Peek on the 24th?

In summary, "Iso" events are exclusive product demonstrations and parties where hosts can earn free products and discounts by inviting their friends and family to learn about new Pampered Chef products. By hosting an "Iso" event, you can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from your party. While attending an "Iso" event does not earn rewards, you can still take advantage of exclusive discounts and promotions. There is no obligation to purchase anything at an "Iso" event, but you can support your host by making a purchase. "Iso" events are held periodically throughout the year, typically when new products are launched.
SillyChef
I did a supply order, and I bought what I thought I could spend. Now I have a little bit more money and I want to buy more. :eek: So if there are items that people are getting rid of please let me know I would love to get some soon! Thanks! I have a Spring Sneak Peek on the 24th. So anything will help! Thank you! ;)

SillyChef said:
I did a supply order, and I bought what I thought I could spend. Now I have a little bit more money and I want to buy more. :eek: So if there are items that people are getting rid of please let me know I would love to get some soon! Thanks! I have a Spring Sneak Peek on the 24th. So anything will help! Thank you! ;)
HI there!

My cousin is selling a bunch of stuff. You can contact her at
[email protected]

Thank you!

Related to What items can I snag for my Spring Sneak Peek on the 24th?

1. What are "Iso: Door Prizes/New Product" events?

"Iso" stands for "isolated" and these events are exclusive product demonstrations and parties where hosts can earn free products and discounts by inviting their friends and family to learn about new Pampered Chef products.

2. How can I earn free products at an "Iso" event?

By hosting an "Iso" event, you can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from your party. The higher the sales, the more rewards you can earn. You can also earn additional free products by booking future parties at your event.

3. Can I earn rewards for attending an "Iso" event?

While you won't earn rewards just for attending, you can still benefit by getting a first look at new products and taking advantage of exclusive discounts and promotions. Plus, by supporting your host, you are helping them earn rewards and free products.

4. Do I have to purchase anything at an "Iso" event?

No, there is no obligation to purchase anything at an "Iso" event. However, if you see products you love, you can place an order and support your host. Plus, by making a purchase, you are also eligible to earn your own rewards and free products by hosting your own Pampered Chef party.

5. How often are "Iso" events held?

"Iso" events are held periodically throughout the year, typically when new products are launched. You can check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the company's website for upcoming "Iso" events in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • SillyChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • momoftwins