• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Business Builders Training in Kc, Mo

T
tashayoung
Is there anyone else on this board besides myself and Lacychef that will be attending the Business Builders Training in KC, MO held my ED Kelli Downey this Saturday? I am so excited! I can't wait to go?

Anyone else?! I am so excited to go too! My director is picking up 4 of us from our cluster & we're coming on Friday so we can goof off a little. Then my dh is bringing our 2 girls down Saturday, timing it when this is over; & we're staying till Monday since spring break is next week. We're finally using the hotel certificate I earned in '05:)
I can't wait to learn new info:D

Anyone? It is going to be great!

Related to Business Builders Training in Kc, Mo

1. What is the Business Builders Training in KC, MO?

The Business Builders Training in KC, MO is a professional development program designed to help entrepreneurs and business owners in the Kansas City, Missouri area grow and improve their businesses. It covers a range of topics such as marketing, finance, leadership, and more.

2. Who is hosting the Business Builders Training?

The Business Builders Training is being hosted by ED Kelli Downey. She is a successful businesswoman and experienced trainer who has helped many entrepreneurs and business owners achieve success.

3. When and where is the training being held?

The training will be held this Saturday in Kansas City, Missouri. The exact location will be provided upon registration.

4. Is the training only for myself and Lacychef?

No, the training is open to anyone who is interested in improving their business. While yourself and Lacychef may be the only ones on this board attending, there may be other participants who have registered separately.

5. What can I expect from the Business Builders Training?

You can expect to learn valuable insights, strategies, and tools that can help you take your business to the next level. You will also have the opportunity to network and connect with other like-minded individuals in the business community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pcsharon1
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • esavvymom