• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Breast Cancer Awareness: Year-Round or Seasonal?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that support breast cancer awareness, including pink kitchen tools, cookware, and serveware. A portion of the sales from these products goes towards breast cancer research and education. For every "Pink Ribbon" product sold, $1 is donated to the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer program. Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to support the cause, with the option to donate a portion of the sales to a breast cancer charity of your choice. There are also special promotions and discounts for breast cancer awareness products, especially during the month of October. While the "Pink Ribbon" collection is available year-round, other pink products may only be seasonal. It is best
DebPC
Staff member
Isn't there one for Breast Cancer too?Or is that only at a certain time of year.

one what...?

A site where you can click on and sponsers donate $ for each click.

There is, I just can't find it right now. It helps to fund mamograms.

oh, I have heard of that. I'll have to find it again.

Any one watch?

I love this show! I also think tha Alison Sweeny is an awsome host of this show! I can not wait to see the makeovers this week.

I love this show I watch it every week

I watch it every week!

Every week!:thumbsup: Can't wait for tonights show!

I love this show...I DO NOT LIKE NEIL AT ALL

Well Kae looks AWESOME!!!!

chefheidi2003 said:
I love this show...I DO NOT LIKE NEIL AT ALL
The only time I have liked him is when he was supporting Kaye last night! I love that he was the one that voted for her! I also thought that his girlfriend looked like she brought out a good side of him too! Other than that, I don't like him much. His gaining weight stunt was pathetic! And I hated it when he voted Ryan off! Grrrr!!!
I am bummed that Kaye went home and I wish she would have been able to get immunity when she won the challenge. But then it would have knocked "B" to the final 2 and then he would have been gone, so I'm torn, I want B or the twin (can't think of his name) or Isabel to win.
Kaye looked beautiful last night and I was touched at how much affection Bob showed to her last night, you can tell he really admires her and misses her!:thumbsup:

Related to Breast Cancer Awareness: Year-Round or Seasonal?

1. What products does Pampered Chef offer for Breast Cancer Awareness?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that support breast cancer awareness, including pink kitchen tools, cookware, and serveware. We also have a "Pink Ribbon" collection, where a portion of the sales goes towards breast cancer research and education.

2. How much of the proceeds from Pampered Chef's Breast Cancer Awareness products go towards supporting the cause?

For every "Pink Ribbon" product sold, Pampered Chef donates $1 to the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer program. In addition, a portion of the sales from our other pink products also goes towards supporting breast cancer research and education.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party to support Breast Cancer Awareness?

Absolutely! You can host a party and choose to have a portion of the sales donated to a breast cancer charity of your choice. Plus, we offer special incentives for hosts who choose to support breast cancer awareness at their parties.

4. Does Pampered Chef offer any special promotions or discounts for Breast Cancer Awareness products?

Yes, we often have promotions and discounts for our breast cancer awareness products, especially during the month of October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Be sure to check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef's Breast Cancer Awareness products year-round or are they only available during certain times of the year?

Our "Pink Ribbon" collection is available year-round, but other pink products may be seasonal and only available during certain times of the year. However, you can always contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to inquire about the availability of specific products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies