• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for Co-Worker Battling Breast, Thyroid Cancer | Surgery on Monday

In summary, there are many ways to support a co-worker who is battling breast and thyroid cancer. This includes sending cards or care packages, offering to help with tasks, organizing fundraisers, and being there to listen and provide encouragement. You can also offer prayers for their upcoming surgery and suggest activities to help them maintain a positive attitude. Thoughtful gifts such as a cozy blanket, care package, or massage gift card can also show your support. After their surgery, continue to be there for your co-worker by bringing meals, helping with chores, and accompanying them to appointments.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
Okay ladies and gent's I need your prayers for a co-worker of mine, who is the nicest person you will ever meet. She found out mid December she has breast cancer. During the follow-up exams they found another spot of cancer and thyroid cancer. So now she is dealing with three cancer's at once.

She is having surgery this Monday, January 26th at 2:30 pm (PST) to remove everything. I am asking for you to keep her and her family in your prayer's this weekend and especially on Monday.

Thank you!

Laurie,
My heart goes out to your co-worker. I understand how difficult and how life altering cancer can be. My prayers and thoughts are with her. Could you give me her first name. I like to say the first name of each person I pray for.

So sad, I'll be praying.

tlag1986 said:
Laurie,
My heart goes out to your co-worker. I understand how difficult and how life altering cancer can be. My prayers and thoughts are with her. Could you give me her first name. I like to say the first name of each person I pray for.

Lisa her name is Audrey.

Thank you!

Thanks Laurie I have Audrey on my prayer list.

I'll keep Audrey in my prayers.

Prayer's needed as she is in surgery right now.

Thanks!

Sending prayers.

Update on Co-WorkerI have great news!

They did the lumpectomy and removed part of her thyroid and didn't find any cancer. Wahoo!!!!

Thank you all for your prayers.

PRAISE GOD! That's great news!!

Debbie :D

Isn't it totally amazing how the Lord does his thing?

Truly a praise!!!!

1. How can I support my co-worker who is battling breast and thyroid cancer?

There are many ways to support your co-worker during this difficult time. Some suggestions include sending cards or care packages, offering to help with tasks or errands, and simply being there to listen and offer words of encouragement. You can also organize a fundraiser or donation drive to help with medical expenses.

2. What is the best way to offer prayers for my co-worker's upcoming surgery?

Praying for your co-worker's surgery is a wonderful way to show your support and send positive energy. You can pray in your own way or consider organizing a group prayer session with other co-workers. Another option is to write down your prayers and give them to your co-worker as a source of comfort and strength.

3. How can I help my co-worker maintain a positive attitude during their cancer battle?

One of the best ways to help your co-worker stay positive is to be a source of positivity yourself. Offer words of encouragement, share funny stories, and focus on the good things in your co-worker's life. You can also suggest activities or hobbies that can help them relax and take their mind off of their illness.

4. What are some thoughtful gifts I can give my co-worker before their surgery?

There are many thoughtful gifts you can give your co-worker before their surgery, such as a cozy blanket or robe, a care package filled with their favorite snacks and self-care items, or a heartfelt card with a personalized message. You can also consider giving them a gift card for a massage or other relaxing activity.

5. How can I show my co-worker that I am there for them after their surgery?

After your co-worker's surgery, it's important to continue showing your support. Some ways to do this include bringing them meals, offering to help with household chores, or simply checking in with them regularly. You can also offer to accompany them to doctor's appointments or treatments if they need support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • hmolah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
twinchefs
Replies
Views
lacychef