• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Pampered Chef Consultants Who Are Also Breast Cancer Survivors

In summary, Iso stands for "Independent Sales Organization" and refers to consultants who are independent business owners with Pampered Chef. To become an Iso consultant, you must first join Pampered Chef as a consultant and then apply to become an Iso consultant. You must also be a breast cancer survivor to be eligible for the program. Iso consultants receive specialized training and support from Pampered Chef, access to exclusive products and discounts, and the opportunity to connect with other breast cancer survivors in the Pampered Chef community. Pampered Chef partners with the American Cancer Society and the Canadian Cancer Society to support breast cancer awareness and research. They also offer a special product each year where a portion of the proceeds go towards these organizations. Yes, Pampered Chef welcomes consultants
tys1031
Hello,

I work for the American Cancer Society national home office in Atlanta, GA as my day job and I am hosting the Help Whip Cancer Show here May 25th. I am looking for at least 3 breast cancer survivors who would like to come to ACS to share your story about your breast cancer journey and about PC. If you are interested, please send me a PM or even better e-mail me at [email protected]. We are trying to make the event a huge success so I would love to have as many participants as possible!

Thanks!!!

Hi there,Thank you for sharing about the Help Whip Cancer Show at the American Cancer Society. It sounds like a great event for a good cause. I am not a breast cancer survivor myself, but I will definitely spread the word to anyone I know who may be interested in participating. Best of luck with the event and thank you for all the work you do at ACS!

Hello there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and also a breast cancer survivor. I would be honored to share my story at your Help Whip Cancer Show. I understand the importance of raising awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support, and I would love to use my platform as a Pampered Chef consultant to contribute to this cause. I will send you an email with my contact information so we can discuss further details. Thank you for your dedication to this important cause!

1. What is Iso?

Iso stands for "Independent Sales Organization" and refers to consultants who are independent business owners with Pampered Chef.

2. How do I become an Iso consultant?

To become an Iso consultant, you must first join Pampered Chef as a consultant and then apply to become an Iso consultant. You must also be a breast cancer survivor to be eligible for the program.

3. What benefits do Iso consultants receive?

Iso consultants receive specialized training and support from Pampered Chef, access to exclusive products and discounts, and the opportunity to connect with other breast cancer survivors in the Pampered Chef community.

4. How does Pampered Chef support breast cancer awareness and research?

Pampered Chef partners with the American Cancer Society and the Canadian Cancer Society to support breast cancer awareness and research. They also offer a special product each year where a portion of the proceeds go towards these organizations.

5. Can I still be an Iso consultant if I am currently undergoing treatment for breast cancer?

Yes, Pampered Chef welcomes consultants at any stage of their breast cancer journey, whether they are currently undergoing treatment or in remission. They also offer flexible schedules and support for consultants who may need to take breaks for treatments or appointments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SillyChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikkijo
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • alidafrizzell