• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to End Breast Cancer with The Weekend?

In summary, the conversation revolves around fundraising for The Weekend to End Breast Cancer event. Participants are sharing tips and ideas for raising funds, including offering fundraising shows on the WEBC message boards and using the National Cooking Show. They also mention a previous successful fundraising event called "Be a Hero" and encourage supporting local PC consultants who are participating in the event. Overall, the participants are excited about the upcoming event and are determined to make it a successful one.
muffetts
Gold Member
Hi everyone! A couple of things here ~

Who all is participating in The Weekend to End Breast Cancer? I'm doing Calgary again this year (my 4th year). I'd love to chat with all of you on fundraising tips, etc. ;)

Speaking of fundraising, how is it going for all of you? Have you incorporated your business into the fundraising? One thing I've started doing is offering my fundraising shows on the WEBC Message boards. I also donate my commission from those shows back to the WEBC. I've rec'd a few shows from that venue already - most of them $1,000 shows to boot! A great tool, for sure.:balloon:

Is everyone excited about the May HWC Products? I am, and, another way to get the fundraising shows going is using the National Cooking Show - in May, it's on May 7 - My team (the Renee-gades) is doing a Mega Show (each team member is going to get 10 people to come to my house, and they will be the hosts for their show) and we'll do a couple of demos, eat good food, watch the WEBC Video etc. Because each team member is their own host, I have 3 shows booked in for the National Cooking Show. :sing:

There's also the "Be a Hero" that our PC Team (Team Volponi) did last year. This is a great way to get your fundraising going, and to get others to help with your fundraising. I've posted last year's docs - I haven't finished this year's. :rolleyes:

If you're not participating in the WEBC, feel free to support your local PC Consultant who is..... just go to Weekend to End Breast Cancer and click on the city they're walking in and search their name. I'm in Calgary.:blushing: :)

Have fun fundraising, and let's hope winter clears up soon so we can start training outside!

Attachments

• 111111.doc
    336.5 KB · Views: 369

Hi there! I am participating in The Weekend to End Breast Cancer as well, although I will be walking in the Toronto event. This will be my first year and I am very excited!

Fundraising has been going well for me so far. I have been using social media to spread the word and have also reached out to local businesses for donations. I haven't incorporated my business into fundraising yet, but that is a great idea. I will definitely look into offering fundraising shows on the WEBC message boards.

I am also very excited about the May HWC products. The National Cooking Show sounds like a great opportunity to raise funds and have some fun with my team. I will definitely consider doing a Mega Show like your team is doing.

I haven't heard of the "Be a Hero" fundraising event, but I will definitely check it out. Thanks for sharing the documents from last year, I'm sure they will be helpful.

And yes, I am definitely looking forward to the weather improving so I can start training outside. Thanks for all the great fundraising tips, and good luck with your fundraising as well! Let's make this year's event a huge success!

Hi there! I am so excited to see that you are participating in The Weekend to End Breast Cancer for the fourth year in a row! That is truly amazing and inspiring. I am also participating in the Calgary event this year and would love to connect with you and chat about fundraising tips. It's always great to learn from others who have had success in their efforts.I love the idea of incorporating our business into fundraising for the WEBC. Offering fundraising shows on the WEBC Message boards is such a clever idea and it's great to hear that you have received some $1,000 shows from it. I will definitely have to give that a try.I am beyond excited about the May HWC Products and I love your idea of doing a Mega Show with your team. It's a fantastic way to get multiple shows booked and raise even more funds for this important cause.Thank you for sharing the "Be a Hero" fundraiser that your PC Team did last year. I will definitely check out the documents and see if I can implement something similar for my own fundraising efforts.For those who are not participating in the WEBC, I highly encourage you to support your local PC Consultant who is. This is a wonderful opportunity to give back and make a difference in the fight against breast cancer.Let's keep up the great work and continue fundraising for this important cause. And I agree, hopefully winter will clear up soon so we can start training outside! Thank you for all that you do. Together, we can make a difference and end breast cancer.

1. What is the "Weekend to End Breast Cancer" event?

The "Weekend to End Breast Cancer" is an annual fundraising event organized by the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre Foundation. Participants walk 30 kilometers over the course of two days to raise money for breast cancer research and support programs.

2. How do I register for the event?

You can register for the "Weekend to End Breast Cancer" event on the official website. Simply click on the "Register" button and follow the prompts to create an account and complete your registration.

3. How much does it cost to participate in the event?

The registration fee for the "Weekend to End Breast Cancer" event varies depending on the location and date. However, participants are also required to fundraise a minimum amount, which also varies depending on the location. Please visit the official website for specific details.

4. What are some ways I can fundraise for the event?

There are many ways to fundraise for the "Weekend to End Breast Cancer" event, such as hosting a bake sale, organizing a charity auction, or reaching out to family and friends for donations. You can also use the fundraising tools provided on the official website to help reach your goal.

5. Can I participate in the event if I am unable to walk the full 30 kilometers?

Yes, there are alternative options for those who are unable to walk the full 30 kilometers. You can choose to walk a shorter distance or volunteer at the event. Please contact the event organizers for more information on alternative options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• muffetts
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedEsther
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • elijahstrust