• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Skills with Our New Online Training | Launch Date Revealed

In summary, the new training center is available and it offers video tutorials for new consultants. The first course is on goal setting and there is a sweepstakes for new consultants. There is also a certificate that new consultants have to take a quiz to get.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Does it say anywhere when this will be launched?

It will be launched tomorrow and it already on CC ready to be "turned on" tomorrow.

Thank you!!!! (((hugz)))

What training is that? I've been away only a week, but I feel that Ive missed so much!

It is designed for new consultant's but offers video tutorials that everyone can benefit from (this is what I have heard anyway). I can't wait to try it out tomorrow!

It is on now, I just completed the first course. It would be a good resorce for new consultants.

The link was on there for a quick minute and then it was gone

I am sure they are still working out the kinks!

It's Working but, slow for us dial-up users. Im on lesson 4.:)

I know where I am going now!

gotta check this out

I finished the first one and it said completed, but couldn't see how to get to the next lesson.

It says the Next lesson is Coming Soon:( Gillian did you get to view or print your certificate? Mine wouldn't show up:(
can't wait to do the next one. I'll be making my calls in the A.M. tho or should I say in a couple of hours:)

A certificate! Wow! I can't wait to sit down and check this all out. Looks awesome for the minute or so I had it on, just dont have time right now. This is such a great thing PC has done!

Pretty slick - Even has a completion certificate I think they are rolling out a new topic each week

Yep- a new topic every week.

Did you see that there's a sweepstakes for new consultants to encourage them to take the training? They get an entry for each class they complete. They'll be giving away GCs to Merrill.

Did you notice that there is a sweepstakes for new consultants, including those who signed on before yesterday and are still in their SS months! What a great incentive for new consultants to use the training center. Since the first course is on goal setting, I've asked my team to be sure to complete the course. I think this is going to be an amazing tool!

Mary

I just finished the first course. I think this is great for new consultants! I'm looking forward to seeing the upcoming topics!

You can also print off a list of 100 & words to say when asking people to help you start your business. I have a recruiting interview today & I'm going to bring copies of those pages with me!

I love this!!! I wish they'd had this when I first signed!

This is great. It would have helped tremendously when I first started. It looks so professional and puts everything into perspective.

For the certificate... Do consultants have to take a "test" or anything to get it? Is it possible for a consultant to just breeze through it and not really take the course? I'm wondering for incentives for downline... mail me the certificate and get ______. But if there's a way they can just click "yes" all the way through the course, that's probably not a good idea...kwim?:rolleyes:

Pampered Laura said:
For the certificate... Do consultants have to take a "test" or anything to get it? Is it possible for a consultant to just breeze through it and not really take the course? I'm wondering for incentives for downline... mail me the certificate and get ______. But if there's a way they can just click "yes" all the way through the course, that's probably not a good idea...kwim?:rolleyes:

Nope - you have to answer a quiz to get the certificate. I am thinking incentives as well...maybe office supplies, PC $'s - I don't know.

CAmomCookin4U said:
It says the Next lesson is Coming Soon:( Gillian did you get to view or print your certificate? Mine wouldn't show up:(
can't wait to do the next one. I'll be making my calls in the A.M. tho or should I say in a couple of hours:)
Oh, I thought there were a bunch... my cetificate wouldn't work last night, but it works now!

I love the online training. I wish we had this when I first started. I went ahead and completed the first course and printed out my certificate. It's a great refresher. Don't you just love PC? They really care about our success!

Any ideas on what we should so with our certificates. I think I will put mine in a binder..in a page protectors to show I have completed each course. That way I can show any new recruites. Make sure to put a title page on your binder...LOL

I think that's a great idea Jill. I'm going to do that as well.

I was thinking the same thing about printing them all out. If they have a title you can show just another way that the PC is out to help you with everything you need in this business!!

They do include the name of the class and the date of completion.

I understand the reasoning behind making Starter classes available first, but I hopthey come out with some more adanced stuff before too long.

Related to Boost Your Skills with Our New Online Training | Launch Date Revealed

What is the launch date for the new online training?

The launch date for the new online training is September 1st, 2021. Mark your calendar and get ready to boost your skills!

Do I need to have any specific qualifications to participate in the online training?

No, the online training is open to all consultants and hosts. Whether you're just starting out or have been with Pampered Chef for years, you can benefit from the new training program.

What topics will be covered in the online training?

The online training will cover a variety of topics, including product knowledge, host coaching, party planning, and business building strategies. There will also be modules specifically designed for new consultants.

Will the online training be available on all devices?

Yes, the online training will be accessible on all devices, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. You can access the training anytime, anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection.

Is there a cost to participate in the online training?

No, the online training is completely free for all Pampered Chef consultants and hosts. This is our way of investing in your success and helping you reach your goals. Take advantage of this valuable resource and boost your skills today!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DuenFounnyHok
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
EmilyStraw
  • esavvymom