• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with Our Price Increase Flyer - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the prices for a lot of the items are going up. Some plastic components are going up because of the price of oil, and people are buying them because they think they are getting a better deal. The show team tries to focus on the items that are going to be leaving the catalog and the items that are going up in price.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
It doesn't look as good as Joy does, feel free to add pics (didn't have the time to add them)

Attachments

• Price Increase.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 396
Thanks for the flyer!

Looks good to me Leslie

Just my opinion, but I never point out the price increases - it seems to start a whole conversation about how things are so expensive to start with, and then they're increasing them, and then I have a revolt on my hands. If they bring it up, I say "Oh, yea, that went up $.25" and blow it off.

So, to me, this is something maybe we shouldn't really be pointing out to everyone. Production costs, gas costs, etc. go up, and somehow PC has to incorporate that cost - my guess is that this is how they've been able to keep the show shipping cost at $4 for a while now. Anyway, just my thoughts on the subject. If it gets you more sales, great! I just probably won't mention it at all, though.

Price IncreaseWow - I'm really shocked at how many items are going up in price. The large micro cooker was a huge selling point for me (i love doing the Italian Calzone recipe) and pointing out that it's only $9, in my opinion, was a big selling point. I know things are only going up .25 cents to $1, but it starts to add up. During the summer, I try to focus on getting products for the college bound folks. Hopefully the prices will stay consistant next year. :)

You'll notice that a lot of the items that went up have plastic components. It's because the price of oil keeps going up, so prices of things made from oil have to go up, too.

I also try not to point out price increases unless I know that money is tight for a customer and I hear her mentioning waiting to get something that I know is going up.

I personally find that it boost my sales because people think they are getting a better deal on it. I don't find too many that complain about increases. They just like to know so that they have the option. If they complain, I blame the oil companies :D

I wasn't planning on mentioning increases at my show, because then to me, everyone will start complaining about the cost of things and then the show total will start going down.

I usually mention the bigger increases and usually it's due to a change in style or whatever so I want people to have the option. I never hear complaints about cost increase from anyone that wouldn't already be complaining about the prices in general.I do focus more on the items leaving our catalog.

I focus on the discontinuing items as well. At my July and Aug shows I give a flyer for the price increase and a flyer for the discontinuing items so that if they are on the fence about any product, it might push them over. I know a ton of people who are probably going to buy the meat tenderizer because is is going to be going up.

krzymomof4 said:
I know a ton of people who are probably going to buy the meat tenderizer because is is going to be going up.

I know - that one is probably the biggest one - and it's the price that Williams/Sonoma sells theirs, too - one of my big selling points before was that ours was the same but priced less than theirs - oh, well!!

Oh, wait - W/S increased their price, too, to $28 (for the Meat Tenderizer), so we're still cheaper than them! WAHOO!

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/sku6017792/index.cfm?pkey=cctlmtpi

I don't point out the price increases either. Most people don't even notice it. However I do like to KNOW for my own benefit and for my team.

I do point out some price changes in August so those guests can get the lower price - it sometimes boosts August sales.

Did you all notice that the Dessert Plates are going DOWN in price????? Only $29 now.

Related to Boost Your Business with Our Price Increase Flyer - Limited Time Offer!

What is the reason for the price increase?

The price increase is necessary to cover rising costs of ingredients, materials, and production. We strive to provide high-quality products for our customers and this price adjustment will allow us to continue doing so.

How much will the prices be increasing?

The specific amount of the price increase will vary depending on the product, but on average it will be around 5-10%. We have carefully evaluated our prices to ensure they are still competitive in the market.

When will the price increase go into effect?

The price increase will go into effect on [date]. This will give our customers time to purchase items at the current prices before the adjustment takes place.

Will there be any sales or promotions to offset the price increase?

While we understand that price increases can be difficult for customers, we will not be offering any sales or promotions to offset the price increase. Our focus is on providing high-quality products at fair prices.

Can I still use my coupons or discounts on items with the increased prices?

Yes, any coupons or discounts can still be used on items with the increased prices. However, please note that the discount will apply to the new price, not the previous price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• niktim3
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Halle-Doodle
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI