• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer for Discontinued and Price Increases?

In summary, the price increases on some of the products in the flyer are due to factors such as inflation, changes in production costs, and market demand. The discontinued products may not be back in stock, but new and innovative products are constantly being introduced. The discontinued products will only be available at the new price while supplies last and there are alternative products of similar quality. The return and exchange policy remains the same for all products, regardless of price changes.
niktim3
Any of the creative members out there have a flyer for the discontinued items on one sheet?
Along with the price increases?
I am thinking this would be a great email to my customers... encouraging them to purchase Feb stones!!
Thanks in advance!

Joy has posted her Going Going Gone flyer in its own thread.As far as price increases, I don't usually inform my customer base unless it's a big increase (like the cookware a couple of seasons ago). I find that people just look at it as a negative, even though sharing the info is intended to help them get it at the lower price. But your mileage may vary.

I was hoping with the stones price increases, that this would encourage guests to buy them now.
Who knows tho!!
I am attempting at making one... or just attaching files!

chefann said:
Joy has posted her Going Going Gone flyer in its own thread.

As far as price increases, I don't usually inform my customer base unless it's a big increase (like the cookware a couple of seasons ago). I find that people just look at it as a negative, even though sharing the info is intended to help them get it at the lower price. But your mileage may vary.

This is exactly how I feel. I don't point it out and most don't notice it. Promote the sale but you don't have to point out the price change.

Hi there! I am happy to share with you a flyer that I created for the discontinued items and price increases. It includes all the information on one sheet and is perfect for sending out to your customers via email. I also added a section on why now is the perfect time to stock up on February stones. I hope you find it useful and feel free to make any changes to fit your own style. Happy selling!

1. Why are there price increases on some of the products in the flyer?

The price increases are due to various factors such as inflation, changes in production costs, and market demand. We strive to offer competitive prices while maintaining the quality of our products.

2. Will the discontinued products be back in stock at a later time?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that the discontinued products will be back in stock. However, we are constantly updating our product line and introducing new and innovative products for our customers to enjoy.

3. Can I still purchase the discontinued products at the old price?

No, the discontinued products will only be available at the new price while supplies last. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

4. Are there any alternative products for the discontinued ones?

Yes, we have a wide range of products that serve similar purposes and are of the same high quality. We suggest checking out our website or reaching out to a Pampered Chef consultant for recommendations.

5. Can I return or exchange a product that has increased in price?

Our return and exchange policy remains the same for all products, regardless of price changes. As long as the product is unused and in its original packaging, you may return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase. Please refer to our website or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
toastnthekitchen
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • martiarnold