• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booked My First Power Cooking Show....

In summary, the One Pot Pasta is good, and the Tacos are YUMMY! When I made them here at home, we had enough of the meat left over for a Taco Salad later in the week, and it was perfect for a Taco Salad too! I love this theme show!! I had a Power Cooking Show last week!! We made chilli, tacos, and stroganoff. Everyone loved the chilli! I played a quick game of Where's the.... Similar to Where's Waldo before I started the demo. I did this so I could showcase certain collections.
PurpleAngel
Gold Member
and now what....

Fortunatly it's not until April, so I have some time to expairment.

Any hints, suggestions anyone could offer are welcome....thanks bunches

never did one either...interested in hearing replies.

I heard the One Pot Pasta is good...there's a thread about it...try searching for it!

PurpleAngel said:
and now what....

Fortunatly it's not until April, so I have some time to expairment.

Any hints, suggestions anyone could offer are welcome....thanks bunches

Do the Tacos as your demo recipe, and freeze the other 2 recipes - otherwise, you won't be demoing any tools other than the can opener!:D

Oh - and the Tacos are YUMMY! When I made them here at home, we had enough of the meat left over for a Taco Salad later in the week, and it was perfect for a Taco Salad too!

I love this theme show!! I had a Power Cooking Show last week!! We made chilli, tacos, and stroganoof. Everyone loved the chilli! I played a quick game of Where's the.... Similar to Where's Waldo before I started the demo. I did this so I could showcase certain collections.

My Power Cooking show we did the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad as the demo and made up the chili and the stroganoff as her "extras". We did an interactive demo and it was fun! I do think I would do some extra preprep before the show, though. One guest had to cut up the entire package of mushrooms (duh, I forgot my egg slicer) and another seemed to take forever shredding the cheese. I would leave a few mushrooms to finish, and a small chunk of cheese to finish. My host cooked the meat/onion/garlic mixture when I got there...

Sara,
Could you explain your "Where's the PC item (ie..Waldo)?
Thanks, Deb

Related to Booked My First Power Cooking Show....

1. How do I book my first power cooking show?

To book your first power cooking show, you can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant directly or visit our website and click on the "Book a Show" button. From there, you can choose a date and time that works for you and your consultant will help you plan the details of your show.

2. What is a power cooking show?

A power cooking show is a fun and interactive way to learn about our products and how to use them in your everyday cooking. It typically lasts about two hours and involves cooking and sampling delicious recipes with your friends and family.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a power cooking show?

Hosting a power cooking show not only allows you to try out our products and recipes, but you also have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products. It's also a great way to have a fun and unique get-together with your loved ones.

4. How many guests can I invite to my power cooking show?

You can invite as many guests as you'd like to your power cooking show! However, we recommend having at least 10 guests in attendance to make the most of the experience.

5. Can I customize the menu for my power cooking show?

Absolutely! Your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to plan a menu that fits your preferences and dietary restrictions. We want to make sure you and your guests have a great time and enjoy the recipes we prepare together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redsoxgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies