• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Power Cooking Beef - Cornbread Recipe

In summary, for the Power Cooking shows this month, the speaker plans to demo Chili and Cornbread. They will be spicing up the Chili for a Mardi Gras theme with King Cake at the end of the month. They are looking for a recipe or suggestion for the cornbread and are considering using the silicone cupcake pan to match the monthly shows. One suggestion is to make Mini Corn Muffins using corn muffin mix, chopped bell pepper, and corn. Another suggestion is to add shredded cheese and diced green chilies to the cornbread mix and sprinkle more cheese on top while baking. For a "sweet" cornbread, the speaker suggests using yellow cake mix, Jiffy cornbread mix, eggs, butter,
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
I'm doing the Power Cooking shows this month and am demoing Chili and Cornbread. At the end of the month, I am planning on spicing up the Chili for a Maudi Gras theme with King Cake.

Anyone have a recipe or suggestion for the cornbread?
I'm planning on using the crown cake at the end of the month for the king cake (rum cake), and using the silicone cupcake pan for the cornbread (to match the March monthly shows).

Any suggestions? I thought about making it simple for the sake of time, but am not sure if one 8.5 box will do it for the silicone cupcake pan.

I THINK I got this from the Soups,Stews recipe cards....

Mini Corn Muffins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Prepare 1 package (8-½ oz) corn muffin mix according to directions. Stir in 2 tablespoons finley chopped green or red bell pepper and ½ cup whole kernal corn.
Fill muffin cups ¾ full. Bake 12-13 minutes or until light golden brown. Yield: 24 muffins

Oh man, the BEST cornbread is simply adding 6oz. of shredded cheddar cheese and 1 tiny can of diced green chilies to the cornbread mix. Sprinkle 2oz. of shredded cheddar cheese on top during the last few minutes of baking. Bake according to the corn bread directions.

I'm doing chili and cornbread too this month. I have a "sweet" recipe.1 box yellow cake mix.
1 box jiffy cornbread mix
4 eggs
1/4 cup butter melted
1 cup milkThey are deliciously sweet. It makes enough to fill the silicone floral and the mini muffin pan.

Hi there! I love the idea of incorporating a Mardi Gras theme into your Power Cooking shows. For the cornbread, I would recommend using our Cornbread Mix and adding in some Cajun seasoning for a little extra kick. For the silicone cupcake pan, one 8.5 oz box should be enough to make 12 cornbread cupcakes. You can also add in some shredded cheese or diced jalapenos for added flavor. Let me know how it turns out! Happy cooking!

Related to Power Cooking Beef - Cornbread Recipe

1. What is power cooking beef?

Power cooking beef is a method of cooking beef using high heat and pressure, resulting in faster cooking times and more tender meat.

2. Can I use any type of beef for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of beef for this recipe. However, leaner cuts of beef such as sirloin or round roast tend to work best for power cooking.

3. How long does it take to cook the beef using this method?

The cooking time will depend on the size and cut of your beef, but on average, power cooking beef takes about 20-30 minutes.

4. Do I need any special equipment for power cooking beef?

Yes, you will need a pressure cooker or Instant Pot to properly power cook beef. These appliances can be found at most kitchen supply stores.

5. Can I use the same method for other types of meat?

While this recipe is specifically for beef, you can use the same method for other types of meat such as chicken or pork. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookin to the top
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CABean03
  • DebsApronStrings