• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Awesome Recruiting Call With Yolanda Easton

In summary, "Awesome Recruiting Call With Yolanda Easton" is a free virtual event open to anyone interested in learning about recruiting, featuring top recruiter Yolanda Easton sharing tips and strategies. Registration is required to join the event through a designated link, and attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions during a Q&A session.
almondfarm
Gold Member
Our team training call last night featured guest speaker Yolanda Easton (Sheila's Director!). She was AWESOME!!!
Playback Details
(605) 477-2199
Access: 534366#
REFERENCE #12

It's almost 3AM here, I'll have to listen later. She's lots of fun!!! :D

I love Yolanda. She's a great inspiration.

Chef Kearns agree... she is my SD and I do my weekly calls with her and she is very motivational. I have been doing calls with her since Sept 2010 and I promoted to Director in Jan 2011.

Karen

Not to debunk Yolanda, because she IS great!!! But Karen you are also a go-getter who accomplishes the goals that you set for yourself ... so give yourself some credit there too! You know how to book shows, recruit and lead. I have no doubt that you'll make AD very soon!!! ;)I never did get to listen to this call. The children were NOT being cooperative that day and things have just gotten crazy lately. Maybe after we are stateside & settled ... ;)She IS a great motivator. Especially with her "wide & deep" theory on recruiting. She pounded that phrase into my head long enough that I did it! LOL

1. What is "Awesome Recruiting Call With Yolanda Easton"?

"Awesome Recruiting Call With Yolanda Easton" is a virtual event where Yolanda Easton, a top recruiter in the industry, shares her insights, tips, and strategies for successful recruiting.

2. Who can attend the "Awesome Recruiting Call With Yolanda Easton"?

The event is open to anyone who is interested in learning about recruiting, whether you are a recruiter, hiring manager, or someone looking to improve their recruiting skills.

3. How can I join the "Awesome Recruiting Call With Yolanda Easton"?

You can join the event by registering online through the designated registration link. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with the details for joining the call.

4. Is there a cost to attend the "Awesome Recruiting Call With Yolanda Easton"?

No, the event is completely free to attend. However, registration is required to secure your spot.

5. Can I ask questions during the "Awesome Recruiting Call With Yolanda Easton"?

Yes, there will be a Q&A session during the event where you can ask Yolanda Easton any questions related to recruiting. You can also submit your questions beforehand through the registration form.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
almondfarm
  • byrd1956