• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director How Can Recorded Calls Enhance Recruiting and Sales Techniques?

In summary, to access recorded calls for playback, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Recordings" section under the "Calls" tab. You can also download the calls for playback by clicking on the three dots next to the call and selecting the "Download" option. Recorded calls are available for playback for up to 30 days and can be shared with your team through email or the Pampered Chef platform. There is no limit to the number of recorded calls you can playback, but it is recommended to regularly delete old calls for storage space and organization purposes.
almondfarm
Gold Member
Here are our recordings ... feel free to share as you wish

RECORDINGS:
Dial In # (605) 477-2199
Access Code 534366

Reference #10 Jillian Grant - Recruiting
Reference #11 Lisa Amblo - Product Sales
Reference #12 Yolanda Easton - Recruiting
Reference #13 Lydia Martin - Host Coaching
Reference #14 Deb Derry - Personal Website

Do you have Lydia Martin's handouts? I am especially curious to see her FB event set up.

Hi there! Thank you for sharing these recordings with us. As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I am always looking for ways to improve my recruiting, product sales, and host coaching techniques. These recordings will definitely be a valuable resource for me. I will make sure to listen to all of them and share them with my team as well. Thank you again for your generosity in sharing these valuable tools with us. They will surely help us all grow our businesses.

1. How do I access recorded calls for playback?

To access recorded calls for playback, log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Recordings" section under the "Calls" tab. From there, you can select the call you would like to playback.

2. Can I download recorded calls for playback?

Yes, you have the option to download recorded calls for playback. Simply click on the three dots next to the call and select the "Download" option. The file will then be saved to your device for playback.

3. How long are recorded calls available for playback?

Recorded calls are available for playback for up to 30 days. After that, they will be automatically deleted from the system. It is recommended to download any important calls for long-term storage.

4. Can I share recorded calls with my team?

Yes, you can share recorded calls with your team by downloading the call and then sharing it through email or a file sharing platform. You can also invite team members to listen to the call through the Pampered Chef platform.

5. Is there a limit to the number of recorded calls I can playback?

No, there is no limit to the number of recorded calls you can playback. However, it is recommended to regularly delete old calls to free up storage space and keep your recorded calls organized.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
almondfarm
  • almondfarm
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies