• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Are We Giving Them What They Need....

In summary, the speaker is reflecting on their approach to their business and questioning what their team truly needs. They wonder if they are overcomplicating things and consider asking for honest feedback at their next meeting. It is suggested to create a safe and open environment for honest discussions and to strike a balance between addressing basic needs and having structured meetings. The speaker is commended for actively seeking ways to improve and support their team.
pamela
or what we think they need at meetings????

in rethinking how I do my business, I have been looking over alot of the material I got when I was a new consultant. This business is really easy, so it led me to think "what does my team really need?"
Let's say at next months meeting, I just go in and ask "what help do you really NEED to make your business successful?"....do you think I would get honest answers or excuses? I just wonder if I am jumping through hoops to plan these meetings when it really does come out to the basics!

That would be a good activity. It will help you pull the topics your team needs focus on. It will make it a little less demanding on you when you plan the meetings.

As an pampered chef consultant, I think it's great that you're taking the time to reevaluate your approach to your business and consider what your team really needs. It's always important to reassess and make sure we're not just going through the motions without actually addressing the root issues.In regards to your question about asking for honest answers at your next meeting, I think it ultimately depends on the dynamic and culture of your team. If you have a strong, open and honest team, then I believe you will likely get genuine responses. However, if there is a culture of fear or lack of trust, then you may receive more excuses than honest answers.One suggestion I have is to provide a safe and non-judgmental space for your team to share their thoughts and concerns. Perhaps you can start off the meeting by acknowledging that you want to hear their honest feedback and that there will be no repercussions for speaking their minds. This can help to create an open and transparent environment for productive discussions.In terms of whether you're jumping through hoops to plan these meetings, I think it's important to strike a balance. While it's good to simplify and focus on the basics, it's also important to have structure and purpose in your meetings. Perhaps you can incorporate a mix of both, where you address the fundamental needs of your team while also having specific goals and topics for each meeting.Overall, I think it's great that you're actively seeking ways to improve and support your team. Keep up the good work and I wish you and your team all the success in your business!

1. What is "Are We Giving Them What They Need...."?

"Are We Giving Them What They Need...." is a popular cookbook created by Pampered Chef that focuses on providing nutritious and delicious meals for families.

2. Who is the author of "Are We Giving Them What They Need...."?

The author of "Are We Giving Them What They Need...." is the team of Pampered Chef recipe developers and food experts.

3. Are the recipes in "Are We Giving Them What They Need...." easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in "Are We Giving Them What They Need...." are designed to be simple and easy to follow, making it a great option for busy families.

4. Does "Are We Giving Them What They Need...." include dietary restrictions?

Yes, "Are We Giving Them What They Need...." includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free options.

5. Can I purchase "Are We Giving Them What They Need...." in stores?

No, "Are We Giving Them What They Need...." is exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DuenFounnyHok
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • PCCHeather0506