• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Oven Safe Serving Bowls Really That Durable and Easy to Clean?

In summary, the oven safe bowls are great for baking, salads, and other cooking. The bowls are different colors inside and are a nice addition to a kitchen.
SusanBP0129
Anyone have them? It says "oven safe". To what temp?

SusanBP0129 said:
Anyone have them? It says "oven safe". To what temp?

I have them, let me go check....BRB

Heat safe to 250....Freezer safe & Microwave safe. HTH

Hmmm.... like SA. great! Thanks Ginger. Do you like them?

SusanBP0129 said:
Hmmm.... like SA. great! Thanks Ginger. Do you like them?

I LOVE them, they are so pretty....

I LOVE THEM!! When they were available they were $80!! I couldn't believe that price. I did have 2 or 3 people buy them though. I earned them. I have never used them in the oven. It is nice to have a matching set of bowls.

Chef Kearns said:
I LOVE THEM!! When they were available they were $80!! I couldn't believe that price. I did have 2 or 3 people buy them though. I earned them. I have never used them in the oven. It is nice to have a matching set of bowls.

I like the way the inside of the middle bowl is a different color than the other 2.

I've been considering these bowls too....they were in the catalog when I first started....what do you guys use them for? Are they good for cake mixing, etc?

hmolah said:
I've been considering these bowls too....they were in the catalog when I first started....what do you guys use them for? Are they good for cake mixing, etc?

I use the largest 1 when I'm bringing a salad to my shows, the smaller ones I use for potato salad etc...But I really like giving them as gifts.:D

I just got these bowls from the outlet. They were in the catalog when I first started, but only available to the host. I was so glad they were on the outlet again. They were on before Christmas, but I couldn't afford them at that time.

They are so beautiful!!! I wish I had some extra money to buy them for wedding gifts!

I so totally love those bowls!!I bought them off of ebay myself about a year ago. (at the total price of $75) I so love them!! If we sold them now in our catalog I would so use them at show. I use them more then any other bowls I own including the batter bowls, and the SS bowls!! I absolutely love them!! I was thinking of ordering another set as a spare!! They are so beautiful and useful and for my cooking baking the big bowl is awesome!! I highly reccomend getting them especially since they are a steal on the outlet!! Cookies, salads, batters, you name it!!

I think I may bring them to a show so I could talk about the Outlet. They are beautiful bowls. All guest purchases benefit us. The only confusing part is that they can't order from the Outlet and have it benefit their friend's party.

I absoloutely love them! So pretty, I get lots of compliments on them..
I must not have read the cc on the bowls and baked something in the oven in the largest bowl.. oops.. it must have been a really low temp because it was fine. And they clean up really easy!!

What are the benefits of using serving bowls on the Outlet?

Serving bowls are an essential kitchen tool for any home cook or chef. They offer numerous benefits, such as:

• Convenience: Serving bowls make it easy to transfer and serve food from the cooking pot or pan to the dining table.
  • Portion control: Serving bowls come in different sizes, allowing you to control the amount of food being served to each person.
  • Versatility: Serving bowls can be used for a variety of dishes, from salads and pasta to soups and stews.
  • Visual appeal: Serving bowls can enhance the presentation of your food, making it more appetizing and appealing.
  • Durability: Our serving bowls on the Outlet are made with high-quality materials and designed to withstand regular use and dishwasher cleaning.

Are the serving bowls on the Outlet microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our serving bowls on the Outlet are microwave and dishwasher safe. This makes them convenient and easy to clean, saving you time and effort in the kitchen.

What sizes and shapes of serving bowls are available on the Outlet?

We offer a variety of sizes and shapes of serving bowls on the Outlet to suit your needs. Our selection includes round, oval, and square bowls in sizes ranging from 1.5 quarts to 4 quarts.

Can I use the serving bowls on the Outlet for hot and cold dishes?

Yes, our serving bowls are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold dishes. They are made with materials that can withstand high and low temperatures, making them suitable for a wide range of dishes.

Do you offer any serving bowls with lids on the Outlet?

Yes, we do have serving bowls with lids available on the Outlet. These are perfect for storing leftovers or transporting dishes to potlucks and parties. They also help to keep your food fresh and prevent spills or messes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • nancycookspc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies