• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Are Host Specials Causing Chaos for Direct Sales Consultants?

In summary, Karen is tired of trying to keep up with the changes to the host rewards system and thinks the company is desperate for sales. Sandi has found a way to get around the changes by booking more shows.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
Does anyone else get tired that the company keeps adding another host special to the existing one. Don't get me wrong, I like to be able to give the hosts more but I try to keep my business organized and print out the host specials and make up my host packets well in advanced. I'm wasteing a lot of paper and ink when I have to go back and print more copies. Surely they are not making these decisions at the last minute.

And if they think this is going to get us to book last minute shows...maybe a few people will be able to but for me it's just frustrating and also makes me think they are desparate for sales.

Karen

Yes, yes, and yes. Yes I'm getting tired of trying to keep up with all the changing host rewards. Yes, I hate that it makes me do more work and waste more time, paper, and printer ink. And, a big Yes, it seems like they're desperate for sales.

I have actually revamped host packets to where I only give the planning guide, a form for their guest list, recruiting info, and catalogs. I then email them the other fliers. That way when they change, I'm not running out having to reprint new copies. If I've already given them the original flier, I may (if I think it matters), send them the new one via email with a note pretending to be all excited they'll be getting extra benefits. Sometimes (like the sausage :bugeye:) I never even mention it.

the other side is, get your team excited about it, hosting their own Last Chance First Glance show. It is a reason for them to pick up the phone and book and make you more money!! I know my team added a lot of shows the first 2 weeks of July because of the QSP

Yes, but just think of all the missed opportunites to book at shows that have already happened. :grumpy: This is a tool that would have been nice to use from the last week or so in June on.

Sandi

HO is trying to fill in on missed opporunities. They know things are a mess. Sales are down. They are now going to throw at lot at us to get some excitement going.

Last night I booked 2 shows for JULY and 1 July FB show. It is never too late to book a party. Yes, it is frustrating that things keep changing. Concentrate on what you think will be the draw. It is the same thing at your shows, you should not do the booking slide, booking necklace, Dream book, ticket game, Did you know, Why bag... all in one night. Pick what you think will draw that person in to booking a party. Don't overload them with the details.

Booking necklace? I have never heard of that. Please share what it is!

Sandi

THAT is cool!! Thank you for sharing!

Sandi

a few on my team have tried and it and booked more shows than they normally do

Nice idea- haven't heard of that before.

What is the New August Host Special?

The New August Host Special is a limited time offer for new hosts on a hosting platform. It includes exclusive benefits and discounts to help new hosts get started on the platform.

How long is the New August Host Special available?

The New August Host Special is only available for the month of August. It will expire on August 31st, so be sure to take advantage of it before then.

What are the benefits included in the New August Host Special?

The benefits included in the New August Host Special may vary depending on the hosting platform, but some common benefits include discounted fees, free promotion, and personalized support from the hosting company.

Is the New August Host Special available for existing hosts?

No, the New August Host Special is only available for new hosts who are signing up for the hosting platform for the first time.

How do I take advantage of the New August Host Special?

To take advantage of the New August Host Special, simply sign up for the hosting platform during the month of August. The special benefits and discounts will automatically be applied to your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• drammerbuhoy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • quiverfull7