• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Who Uses Tt in Conjunction With a Mailing Service

, in summary, you are looking for helpers to type up a few tutorials for you. You need a tutorial for using TT with iContact, one for using TT with other email services, and one for just basic users. You have a deadline of next week. Would anyone be interested in tackling one of these projects?
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I am swamped and needing some help. I am looking for helpers to type up a few tutorials for me.

I need a tutorial, step-by-step, for using TT with iContact. Basically walking someone through every step needed to send a newsletter. Written instructions are great and screen shots would be even better.

I also need a tutorial for using TT with other email services (like Constant Contact, MailChimp, etc) explaining how to copy, paste and import the HTML code.

Lastly, I need one for just basic users who use it with their email. I know this seems like a no-brainer for you long-time users, but I have lots of new subscribers every month (Praise the Lord for my business growth!) and many of them find the task of navigating my site a little bit confusing.

I have wanted to do these tutorials for a long time but as with most projects, the priority keeps getting buried under the day-to-day chaos. So I am reaching out for help!

Would anyone be interested in tackling one of these projects? I can compensate you with free subscription or a gift card.

Thanks for the consideration!

I wish I could help you! I would be one of the ones needing a tutorial. I hope you find the help you need. {{{HUGS}}} Thanks for providing that service! I will be a welcome addition for many.

I know! It's sorely overdue and I know it would be helpful. I just know there are a few creative souls out there somewhere!

Joy, I can help. I use Constant Contact. How detailed do you want? Because I usually paste each section of your newsletter into a separate article block so that the table of contents block in the CC template functions correctly. I assume you want something more basic than that. :) And do you want versions for both the standard and the new version (the one that's left-justified)?

I can do iContact for you. What is your deadline? I wouldn't be able to start on it until sometime next week.

Does any of your users use PHPlist? I am new to TT and about to subscribe and that is what I will be using - it is not non-tech-minded people friendly, but it is free ;-). Let me know and I would be happy to capture the process as I do it. Ashley

1. How can I use Tt in conjunction with a mailing service?

Tt, also known as text-to-speech, can be used with a mailing service by incorporating it into the content of your email or newsletter. This allows recipients to listen to the message instead of reading it, making it more accessible and engaging.

2. What are the benefits of using Tt with a mailing service?

Using Tt in conjunction with a mailing service can have several benefits, including reaching a wider audience, improving accessibility for those with visual impairments, and creating a more engaging and personalized experience for recipients.

3. Can I customize the Tt voice when using it with a mailing service?

Yes, you can customize the Tt voice when using it with a mailing service. Many text-to-speech services offer a variety of voices to choose from, allowing you to find the one that best fits your brand or message.

4. Is using Tt with a mailing service expensive?

The cost of using Tt with a mailing service can vary depending on the specific service and features you choose. However, many text-to-speech services offer affordable pricing plans and some may even offer a free trial so you can test it out before committing.

5. Are there any best practices for using Tt with a mailing service?

Yes, there are some best practices to keep in mind when using Tt with a mailing service. These include choosing a natural-sounding voice, keeping the length of the audio message short, and testing the audio on different devices to ensure compatibility.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pkd09
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heather223
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies