• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else Having Problems W/ the Website?

In summary, the conversation is about multiple individuals experiencing trouble accessing the PC website, which is possibly down for updates or due to server problems. Some individuals were able to access the website while others were unable to, but eventually, the website appeared to be back up and functioning properly.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I've been trying for an hour to get into the PC website to set up some online shows - and it keeps timing out - anyone else having a problem?

Wedsite - troubleI have also been experiencing trouble with the website. I was on their earlier this morning but now I can't get on.

I can't get on either!:grumpy:

yes i have as well, must be down for some updating is what i would guess. Hope it comes back up soon.

I saw another thread that said is was down... I wonder how long it is going to be down.

Nope I can't get in either. I wanted to print out some stuff. But I will just email it all later.

I want to check shipping:)

Someone posted in the shoutbox earlier that they had just gotten off the phone with HO and one of their servers is down.

Maybe thats where I saw it... cause I can't find the other thread:)

I just checked, and it appears that the .biz server is down, too. So your customers and hosts may not be able to access all of the functionality of your PWS.

Maybe they are finally updating the outlet. Probably, since I canceled mine last night (it was up for renewal today, and since I won't be doing PC much longer, it wasn't worth it for me..)

Shoot! I have a show this weekend, and the host just emailed me thinking that the time is wrong on her e-invitations - and I can't get in to check it! Oh well, I'm sure it will be back up before the reminders are automatically sent.....(tonight at 12:01 am!)

Ah-HA!!! THAT'S why I can't get my show to submit! It keeps saying I disconnected from the internet and then I come on here...

thanks for the heads up!

AAHHHH, It all makes sense now. I have been trying to check shipping as well, and couldn't get through.

I hope it is back up soon.

Tracy

You would think they would pick a better time of day to have the site down....

JaimeQ said:
You would think they would pick a better time of day to have the site down....

I doubt it is down intentionally.

Yeah - the words "server problems" are a dead giveaway. :D

If this were planned, it would have been over the weekend, or in the middle of the night, and we would have had some notice.

hmmm I got other thoughts about it when I read something about maybe updating the outlet....

I'm watching closely too so I can get an agreement sent in. I guess I'll have her give me the info and permission to do it for her. I don't want her frustrated from the start - KWIM?

Yeah, I haven't been able to get there either.

I am glad I checked here to see if anyone else was having problems. When I tried this morning I thought it was my internet. I just checked again & it timed out on me. I need to update a wedding registery before tonight. Hopefully it will be up & running soon!

I can't even sign in...:grumpy:

they must be having some serious issues because it's been down a long time!:( Oh well, I just want to check on the shipping status of my show

That's all I want to get on for too... want to make sure things are on there way:)

letscook04 said:
I can't even sign in...:grumpy:
it won't even let me get the page that says it's not available!:grumpy: Somethings up! It's pretty sad how much I depend on the internet now-a-days! I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't get on PC and Chef Success, I might have to throw a huge temper tantrum!:cry: :cry: LOL!:D

It's UP! :balloon:

Last edited:
Nothing has changed!! :indif:

It was up for me 40 minutes ago. huh. And I was just able to get in again.

Try exiting your browser, Colleen, then try to get back in.

I was able to get in a little while ago but now I can't get in again. :(

I swear, it WAS working.

Who broke it?!? :grumpy:

Must be me. I just logged on and finally got in but then it wouldn't go to shipment status or anything! :grumpy:

Good thing my recruit is working and has been too busy today to do the agreement yet. We'll do it tonight.:balloon:

I just got in!!

Looks like it is back up again.

chefann said:
I swear, it WAS working.

Who broke it?!? :grumpy:

I did!!:blushing: Sorry!!lol

I'm in too!:balloon: :balloon: :D

WHY CAN'T I GET IN?????:grumpy:

Ok, never mind I got in. It took a bit though.

Related to Anyone Else Having Problems W/ the Website?

1. Why am I having trouble accessing the Pampered Chef website?

There could be several reasons why you are having trouble accessing the website. It could be due to a slow internet connection, server issues, or scheduled maintenance. We recommend trying again in a few minutes or clearing your browser's cache and cookies.

2. Is the website down for everyone or just me?

If you are having trouble accessing the website, it does not necessarily mean that the website is down for everyone. It could be an issue with your internet connection or browser. You can check the status of the website by visiting our official social media accounts or contacting our customer support team.

3. How can I set up online shows if the website is not working?

If you are unable to access the website to set up online shows, we apologize for the inconvenience. Our team is constantly working to improve the website's performance, and we recommend trying again later. In the meantime, you can also reach out to our customer support team for assistance.

4. Is there an alternative way to access the website?

Yes, you can also access the Pampered Chef website through our mobile app. If you are experiencing difficulties with the website, we recommend trying to access it through the app instead. You can download the app from the App Store or Google Play Store.

5. How can I report website issues to Pampered Chef?

If you are experiencing issues with the website, we would appreciate it if you could report it to our customer support team. You can reach out to them through email, phone, or our social media accounts. Please provide as much detail as possible so that we can address the issue promptly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
straitfan