• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any tips for making a delicious Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle for a party?

In summary, a Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle is a tasty dessert made with layers of angel food cake, creamy cheesecake filling, and fresh strawberries. To make it, you will need angel food cake, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, heavy cream, fresh strawberries, and strawberry jam. To assemble, cut the cake into cubes, mix the filling, and layer the ingredients in a trifle dish. It can be made in advance and you can use frozen strawberries, but make sure to thaw and drain them first.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I'd like to make this for my party on Friday and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to whether it's better to do the whipping cream or just use cool whip? Also the recipe calls for it to refrigerate...did you? Does it make a difference??

I used cool whip. It was ok. I wasn't able to do 2 full layers because I put too much angel food cake on the bottom. So make sure that you just maybe put 1 single layer of Angel food, strawberry, cream cheese mixture and then repeat. Hopefully then it will work.

I made this for a family gathering. I really enjoyed it, as did most of my family. I would recommend using a smaller angel food cake, maybe a 10 oz. size?, so you can use more filling.

Also, I did use the extra creamy cool whip. I don't think I'd do a whipping cream, as it would take too much time for a demo, but that's just my opinion. Good luck!

What is a Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle?

A Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that combines layers of angel food cake, creamy cheesecake filling, and fresh strawberries.

What ingredients do I need to make a Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle?

To make a Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle, you will need angel food cake, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, heavy cream, fresh strawberries, and strawberry jam.

How do I assemble a Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle?

To assemble a Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle, start by cutting the angel food cake into cubes. In a separate bowl, mix together the cheesecake filling ingredients. Then, in a trifle dish, layer the angel food cake cubes, cheesecake filling, and fresh strawberries. Repeat these layers until you reach the top of the dish. Drizzle strawberry jam on top and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.

Can I make a Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle in advance?

Yes, you can make a Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle in advance. Simply assemble the trifle as directed and cover with plastic wrap. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.

Can I use frozen strawberries in a Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle?

While fresh strawberries are recommended for the best flavor and texture, you can use frozen strawberries in a Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle. Just make sure to thaw them completely and drain any excess liquid before adding them to the trifle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • millerswamp
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cdnmom
  • AlohaChef