• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

anEmail to Announce New Spring Products?

In summary, an email was sent on the 21st announcing that the new products for the Fall-Winter 2008 season will be available on the website starting March 1.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Is there one? I can't find it. Am I missing somthing here? Did they say there would be one?

I subscribe to 123byrequest and it's all in the newsletter for March. Otherwise I haven't seen one from PC.

dannyzmom said:
Is there one? I can't find it. Am I missing somthing here? Did they say there would be one?
I could have sworn there was an email to announce that for the Fall winter last season??? :confused: Maybe I am imagining things?:rolleyes:

There was an e-mail sent on the 21st. It says the new products will be visable on our website (I was looking for an e-mail to send too.)

floccies said:
There was an e-mail sent on the 21st. It says the new products will be visable on our website (I was looking for an e-mail to send too.)

Does it say when the email will be available?

I thought everything was available March 1, but I haven't checked yet.

dannyzmom said:
Does it say when the email will be available?

This is the part of the e-mail about the website. There was definitely an e-mail about the new fall/winter products.

We have some new and exciting enhancements that will be added to your Personal Web Site:
Beginning March 1, the new spring/summer 2008 product line will be available to view and order on the public side of your Personal Web Site.
With the spring/summer 2008 season approaching, look for the following season changeover enhancements on your Personal Web Site:
(1) Two new color templates (teal and purple) will be available for your Personal Web Site. Teal is the default color that will automatically appear on your PWS. You can change this color in your Personal Web Site Assistant by clicking on Personalize Your Site. These two new colors will replace the current cranberry and plum color templates.
(2) Look for updated banners with new colors and product images on the homepage of your Personal Web Site!
(3) The new 2008 spring/summer products catalog and mini-catalog will be available to view on your Personal Web Site.

(4) The Theme Shows currently promoted on your Personal Web Site home page (via the “View Our Theme Shows” link) will be updated with the 6 O’clock Salads and Sweet ‘N Simple Theme Shows! Look for new recipes that will accompany these two Theme Shows.
(5) The “Join My Team” area of your Personal Web Site will be updated with the new image of the New Consultant Kit.
A brand new March Host Special Customer Connection e-mail is now available on your Personal Web Site!
The Homemade for the Holidays theme show has been removed from your Personal Web Site. This includes related theme show e-invitations, scripts, and gallery images.
The seasonal snowflakes animation on your Personal Web Site will be removed.
The link to the Simple Additions® Online Exclusive will no longer be available on your Personal Web Site. This link is currently appearing in the Our Products page of your Personal Web Site (when a guest is not shopping under a Show).

I don't see anything about a New Products announcement email...am I missing something?

Haven't seen anything yet, but I could sure use one.

Related to anEmail to Announce New Spring Products?

1. What new products are being released for spring?

Answer: We are excited to announce our new line of spring products, including our versatile Springform Pan, convenient Spring Snip Shears, and beautiful Floral Stoneware Collection.

2. When will the new products be available for purchase?

Answer: Our new spring products will be available for purchase starting next week! Keep an eye out for them on our website and at our upcoming parties.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts for the new spring products?

Answer: Yes, for a limited time, we are offering a 10% discount on all of our new spring products. Don't miss out on this great deal!

4. Can I host a party to showcase the new spring products?

Answer: Absolutely! Hosting a party is a great way to see and try out our new products. Plus, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products. Contact your consultant to schedule a party today.

5. Will there be any demonstrations or recipes featuring the new spring products?

Answer: Yes, we will be demonstrating and providing delicious recipes using our new spring products at our upcoming parties. You can also find recipe ideas on our website and social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Malinda Klein