• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the New Product for Free: Spring/Summer 2011 Catalog Promo

In summary, the new product is a crock pot. You can get it for free when you hold and submit two shows between December 1st and 15th.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
Receive FREE the new product on the cover of the Spring/Summer 2011 catalog when you hold and submit 2 Shows Dec. 1-15. You will REALLY want to be sure you earn this product so you have it when the new season arrives.

I wasn't able to go to the meeting last night. Did they say what the item is or do we have to wait until the Feb training to find out?

If you attend spring launch, it will be announced then!:sing:

my director is super stoked and thinks it's the cooware rack that's being offered as a recruiting incentive. I know she'd love it, but I don't think that's the new item.

I dont think it would be in the catalog either. The stuff we have in the catalog is stuff we take to oour shows. I cant imagine lugging a rack around.

lt1jane said:
my director is super stoked and thinks it's the cooware rack that's being offered as a recruiting incentive. I know she'd love it, but I don't think that's the new item.

that wouldn't revolutionize our cooking show though. Wasn't that the phrase they used when hyping it up?

and the cost is only $49, I'm sure the rack would cost more.

Plus that fuzzed out picture of the catalog doesn't have much black in it.

Whatever it is, you can get it for 60 percent off by having a show in March! And it's only $49 so you can probably get it with your free product value!

I can't imagine it would be the rack. A rack is a piece of hardware you secure to your ceiling. How on earth would be tote that around to a show?! ;) It isn't a product that we would "use" at a show either.Remember that other consultant only incentives included products that we don't carry, so I'm guessing this is a similar situation. If PC were to sell them, that's great, but I don't think it's THE big new product they were telling us about. :)

I am quite sure it is not the cookware rack. As has been said, it would cost more and isn't transportable to our shows. It will not "revolutionize" our cooking show. They also said that it is a work horse kind of product. While a rack holds a lot every day, I don't think they'd call it a work horse.

We'll know in one short (or long if you're impatient) month.

I also don't think that they would have us earning it for the recruiting incentive if we've already earned it for the sell-a-thon. I tend to agree with Amanda that sometimes our incentive items ARE NOT Pampered Chef products.

I wouldn't mind the pot rack being a new product in the catalog - but I don't think it's the big, new product they keep talking about. I don't think that is something we would be expected to carry to shows with us. I think with most people you either want a pot rack or you don't - and if you want one you can probably make the decision of which one you want by looking at it in a catalog. A lot of catalogs sell pot racks. I personally think it would be a great addition to our cookware page. It would just be one of the open stock pieces and not included in a package of new products for us to buy.

I would love a pot rack, I've been in search of one for over a year! I'd love to get it for free:)
But I think you're right, I don't think they'd hype it up so much, b/c you couldn't take it with you to shows. And how does a pot rack "revolutionize" the way we cook? That's the word they used in the intro for it. Hmm...I'm guessing it's something for the grill. It is a spring/summer catalog after all. Or a container of some sort that you can use to cook / freeze / thaw / reheat. A "one pot" thing. Just a guess.

I think it's a crock pot! HA! I am so anxious to find out for sure what it is, I can't stand it! lol

KitchenSmellzSmokey said:
I think it's a crock pot! HA! I am so anxious to find out for sure what it is, I can't stand it! lol

Please don't let it be a crock pot!! :yuck: First: how are we going to show 29 minute meals, when we sell something that can be left on all day(hate that concept) and have dinner when they get home. Also how are we going to sell it at 49.00 when you can get one in ANY store for a lot less! One of our secret Santa gifts was one & it was a 10.00 secret Santa! I just hate the thought of leaving something on all day in the house when I'm not home & I KNOW there has to be tons of people that feel the same way. One last thing I AM not lugging a crock pot to my shows....:(

Egads, not another crock pot. Perhaps a fondue pot? I've had some guests request fondue style items.

How did you see the book and where is it sayingld $49? Guess I missed this would like to see it. Please let me know. TIA:)

Dina Atnip said:
How did you see the book and where is it sayingld $49? Guess I missed this would like to see it. Please let me know. TIA:)

It was in a company email in mid-December that basically said "Don't miss out on earning this product - a $49 value" or something like that.

1. What is the new product?

The new product is a versatile kitchen tool that can cut, chop, and mince a variety of ingredients quickly and easily.

2. Is the new product dishwasher safe?

Yes, the new product is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning after use.

3. What are the dimensions of the new product?

The new product is approximately 10 inches in length and 4 inches in width.

4. Can the new product be used for both wet and dry ingredients?

Yes, the new product is designed to be used with both wet and dry ingredients, making it a versatile tool in the kitchen.

5. What is the warranty for the new product?

The new product comes with a one-year warranty from the date of purchase, providing peace of mind for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imcooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • Telynn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • thumbs