• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Amazing Party Leads to Life-Changing Conversion - Praise the Lord!

In summary, a Christian woman's house was being haunted by paranormal activity. A man moved in after she accepted Christ as her Savior and the activity stopped.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
Well, my sales are only at $132, but my host was SAVED!! Praise the Lord. It was truly a God thing!! She saw my Ribbon tote at a restaurant and asked for my information. She then booked a party and we got to know each other a little better. On my way to the party I felt the Holy Spirit urging me to pray. So I did (I'm so glad I obeyed). I prayed that the Lord would use my business for His will and that somehow I could use my PC for the Kingdom of God.

When I got to my host house the first thing she asks me is if I am religious. I shrugged and said, "Yeah, I guess you could say that." I wasn't sure where she was going with it, so I wasn't sure what answer to give her. Anyway...she starts talking about weird occurances she's been having in her house i.e. feeling a hand on her back while she's alone in the kitchen, being in the shower and the water turning off by itself, the light flickering and there not being a storm or anything. So she asks me if I feel any weird presence in the house. I told her, "no". However, during this time I've been able to observe her relationship with her husband and family. The tension between them was palpable. She is a great mother and he is a good father. Their situation is almost exactly like what mine was like when I re-dedicated my life to Christ.

I shared with her my testimony. She said she felt goosebumps. About this time her guests began to arrive. We did the party. Everyone left except one male co-worker and his wife. This man had been witnessing to her at work. She told him about the weird stuff happening in her home and asked him to come to the party to check it out. I wanted to stay because I wanted to prary with/for her. What happened was nothing short of a life-changing, AWESOME, God-thing!! He moved in that house. She accepted Jesus as her personal savior!! This has been my best party EVER!!

I will be obedient every time I feel that urging from the Holy Spirit. I have actually only just begun to pray for all of my hosts. For the longest time I held by business for myself away from God. I struggled to put it in its place. After National Conference I came home with a conviction to give it over to Him. Look at what He's done!! He is truly AMAZING!!

Amen!

Wow....that is awesome! Good for you and for your host.

As my pastor would say, YAY GOD!!!!

Thanks for sharing your testimony.:angel: God surely does use us!!

Amazing. I can't believe I haven;'t been praying for my hosts. I'll start today. Hope you prayed for protection over her household, as well!

We did. We plead the Blood of Jesus over all of them. However; I just wanted to add this...the things she was experiencing were due to the strife and unrestfulness in her spirit. God was trying to speak to her. He was trying to get her to hear Him.

Last edited:
That is an amazing experience .... I am glad things worked out for you!!! God works in ways we often times don't' understand!!!

That's an AMAZING story!! Thanks so much for sharing it here!

That is awesome, and also convicting, because I don't pray for my hosts! Shame on me..forgive me Lord and give me another chance! I know God wants me to do this business and here I am not even praying for my hosts and their households!! UGH!! Well I will start...ASAP! Thanks for the testimony, absolutely uplifting!!

that is AWESOME!

That is so amazing...you have me in tears!

It is wonderful how many of us are using our businesses for a MUCH GREATER PURPOSE than just free kitchen stuff/business opp!!

Way to go on handing it over to God...and to listening to his leadings!

If you can, tell your host that there are a TON of people her on Chef Success jumping up and down for her!!

ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif

Lightbulb minute!!

I have been recruiting much easier this last several months (3 of my recent hosts used kit credits and 2 others are looking at PC in the future when they finish with commitments). I have been intentional and thought that was the change.

I always have prayed before my shows and have occasionally talked about God blessing my business but one thing I started doing at EVERY show is praising God for allowing me the opportunity to be where I am and for blessing me and others. I don't go on and on but I do make several intentional comments about my faith throughout the night and I know that they appreciate it by the reactions I see in their eyes.

I really think that THIS is the change that is making the difference. God does work with us - I became intentional to grow my team and in doing so I feel so comfortable about sharing what's in my heart that I didn't even realize it was coming through.

Yeah, jumping up and down... what Kelly said...

But also let her know that we are excited not only for her, but that the Lord used HER and her story to convict the rest of us that we need to turn everything in our lives over to HIM, including PC!

Wow Sandra! Thanks so much for sharing this story and that moment!!!!! God is really truly amazing!

That is so awesome and gave me goosebumps. You never know where and when God will use you for His kingdom.

Wow! That's wonderful.

What is "Awesome Show Last Night"?

"Awesome Show Last Night" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef that features live cooking demonstrations, product showcases, and special offers.

When does "Awesome Show Last Night" take place?

The date and time for "Awesome Show Last Night" varies, but it typically occurs once a month. You can stay updated on upcoming events by checking our website or following us on social media.

How can I participate in "Awesome Show Last Night"?

To participate in "Awesome Show Last Night", you can register for the event on our website. Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email with further instructions on how to join the event.

Are there any special offers or promotions during "Awesome Show Last Night"?

Yes, during "Awesome Show Last Night", we offer exclusive promotions and discounts on select Pampered Chef products. These offers are only available during the event, so be sure to tune in and take advantage of them!

Can I watch a recording of "Awesome Show Last Night" if I miss the live event?

Yes, we understand that schedules can be busy, so we offer a recording of "Awesome Show Last Night" for those who are unable to attend the live event. The recording will be available on our website for a limited time after the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Morgan032032
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies