• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Amazing New Guest Specials - $80 Now for Big Savings!

In summary, Melinda is a Canadian who is not as willing to spend $60 on a guest special as she was $50. She agrees that spending $80.00 now is a bit much, but is happy to offer 20% savings on New Traditions Stoneware to her guests during September.
rennea
Gold Member
Has anybody else seen Nov\Dec. guest specials.........having to spend $80.00 now:eek: :eek: :eek:

the Guest Specials that I downloaded from Consultant Corner says $60.....
Melinda

Canadian Corner..........

In Canada it's $80.00!!

Last edited:
oh wow! that is a bit much......I was much more successful with guest specials when they were at $50.....my guests are a bit reluctant to stretch to $60 more than they were at $50. I've often wished they would go back.

Melinda

I'm so happy that during the month of Sept. all our guests can take advantage of the 20% savings on New Traditions Stoneware. Everyone wins,
providing they want Stoneware. It sure should tempt them, especially if they have the past host status and get the additional 10%.

I agree that I don't have as many stretching for the $60 to get a free product,
no matter what it is, as when it was $50.

I still am amazed that someone on here, found out what the Nov. and Dec. specials are. I would not know about them, except for seeing it here. Where did that information come from? what group gets this inside information,
ahead of beginner consultants?

the monthly specials for Nov and Dec are on Consultant Corner....they always have the next 3 months posted - so as of Sept 1st, Oct Nov and Dec are out there.

I know that it seems like a lot of money - but you never get anything for free when you shop at Wal Mart or The Bay or where ever. You need to put it into perspective.

I agree with you, but my observation has been from my own shows - that not as many customers are making it to $60 on their own...and aren't willing to stretch to $60 to get the free item....not nearly as willing as they were to make it to $50.

I'm not complaining....just observing!:)

Related to Amazing New Guest Specials - $80 Now for Big Savings!

What is the "Amazing New Guest Specials" offer?

The "Amazing New Guest Specials" offer is a limited-time promotion for new customers of Pampered Chef. It includes a curated selection of our top-selling products at a discounted price of $80, providing big savings for new customers.

How long is this offer valid?

This offer is valid for a limited time only. The exact duration may vary, so we recommend taking advantage of it as soon as possible to ensure you don't miss out on the savings.

What products are included in the "Amazing New Guest Specials" offer?

The exact products included in this offer may vary, but typically it includes a mix of our top-selling kitchen tools and cookware. Our team carefully selects the products to provide a well-rounded and valuable set for new customers.

How much can I save with this offer?

The "Amazing New Guest Specials" offer is priced at $80, providing significant savings compared to purchasing each product individually. The exact amount of savings may vary depending on the products included in the offer.

Can I take advantage of this offer more than once?

This offer is only available for new customers of Pampered Chef, so it can only be redeemed once per customer. However, we frequently have other promotions and deals available for all customers, so be sure to keep an eye out for those as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• family4dinner
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • rennea
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • taterbug