• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

December Specials: Get the Latest Flyers for Nov/Dec - Host/Guest Offers

In summary, there were updates made to the flyers for December specials on 10/16, 10/17, and 11/13. There was also an issue with the December host/guest fillable form not allowing for saving, but it was eventually fixed. Some members also requested for a December host letter and mini catalog insert, which were later provided. Overall, there were many positive comments and appreciation for the quality of the flyers.
kam
Staff member
Here are my flyers updated with December Specials:

**updated 10/16: 2 month Nov/Dec flyer added
**updated 10/17: December Host/Guest on one page added
**updated 11/13: Re-saved the Dec Host/Guest on one. Hopefully the problem with it not allowing you to save has been corrected.

Attachments

• OctNovDec12_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 758
  • MiniCattyInsertNovDec12_fillable.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 639
  • NovDec12_fillable.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 657
  • Dec2012_HostGuest_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 512
Last edited:
Keep in mind if you show your guests these fliers, they are going to want to book in December. So don't show anyone the December special until you have your November and October booked solid

Good info Malinda. Thankfully I am all out of dates in Oct and Nov...so Dec is all I have left :)
What a year!!!

You are SO awesome - Thank You!!

I have the Dec host letter ready to post but it's not letting me post - says the file is too big - any one know how I can fix it?

THANK YOU, KAM!

You are so AWESOME! I can't believe how wonderful your flyers are! YOu continually outdo yourself with them!

YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!

I just added a 2 month Nov/Dec flyer and also the December host/guest on one page!

Thanks SO much, Kam!! <3

The Dec Host/Guest fillable won't let me save a copy to my hard drive. Is there anything someone can do to fix this? Thank you sooo much in advance!

Kathleen, I always have to try and adjust the lower two lines as they don't always print. How can we avoid this? Most of the time I can't adjust the margins on the OOF.
Can you help?

lovemypckitchen said:
The Dec Host/Guest fillable won't let me save a copy to my hard drive. Is there anything someone can do to fix this? Thank you sooo much in advance!

Can you save them first to your hard drive? Right click on the filename above and "Save Target As..." then open it from where you save it.

Otherwise, I don't know. Is anyone else having issues? I save them in a manner that they can be saved once your info is in. Unless I messed up this time.

Thank You!
Is the December Host Letter posted yet?

Last edited:
Wow these flyer are great! Thanks Kam!

Is there a december host letter? Thank you so much ladies for all you do!!

I'm having the same issue not being able to save the completed form even after I saved it as a PDF on my hard drive. I get a message saying: Please Note: You cannot save a completed copy of this form on your computer. If you would like a copy for your records, please fill it in and print it. Any thoughts?

Sorry it is not working right. It is possible I didn't save it out correctly to allow saving. I will take a look at it tomorrow and re-post. Is it just the Dec Host/Guest on one page?

kam said:
Sorry it is not working right. It is possible I didn't save it out correctly to allow saving. I will take a look at it tomorrow and re-post. Is it just the Dec Host/Guest on one page?

I re-saved it out with permissions (not sure what happened with the first one). Hopefully the new Dec Host/Guest on page will let you save it now.

Can someone let me know if it is OK now?

Thanks,
Kathleen

Is there a mini cat insert with the new triffle bowl bonus?

I'm putting together my December Host Packets, I really want to add the Host Letter.
December Host Letter please! :)
TIA

The Dec. host/guest fillable is working great for me now. Thanks Kathleen!

1. What types of flyers are available for December promotions?

There are a variety of flyers available for December promotions, including holiday-themed flyers, product-specific flyers, and general monthly specials flyers.

2. How can I customize a flyer for my specific business or customers?

Our flyers can be easily customized with your own logo, contact information, and unique messaging to cater to your specific business and customers.

3. Are there any special discounts or deals available with the December flyers?

Yes, some of our December flyers may include special discounts or deals, such as a percentage off or free shipping, to help you save on your holiday shopping or gifting needs.

4. Can I order flyers in bulk for a large event or party?

Absolutely! We offer bulk ordering for flyers, which is perfect for large events or parties where you want to promote your products or services to a larger audience.

5. How can I access the December flyers and place an order?

You can access our December flyers through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. To place an order, simply follow the instructions on our website or work with your consultant to customize and place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefPeg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
CallieThames
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers